+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non ssp Visa Processing Time ?

Macsran

Jun 25, 2015
I submitted my aapplication on 1 may under ssp and got rejected . I again submitted application on 1 june under non ssp and its 26 days has been passed no response from high commision . Anyone know processing time

Macsran

Jun 25, 2015
dont know its already 26 days has been passed . Do You know the contact no of vfs office chandigarh

kaur96

Star Member
May 29, 2015
you can send your enquiry to this email
CHADG-G@international.gc.ca

but general they take a lot of time to reply emails and sometimes they don't even reply...

you should count three working weeks i.e. 21 working days. ..

I think you will get the outcome of your application in next week...

good luck!

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Macsran said:
I submitted my aapplication on 1 may under ssp and got rejected . I again submitted application on 1 june under non ssp and its 26 days has been passed no response from high commision . Anyone know processing time
for me it took 4 days.. (applied on 12th june...passport request on 16th june)

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Macsran said:

debrupdutta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Macsran said: