+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non Spp min req

JoeyDecker

Apr 19, 2017
Hii

Can I apply for a visa under Non Spp category after a six years plus gap(working for that time)?

I have got 7 band in Ielts with band not less than 6.

B.Com 54%
12: 63%
10: 58%

My student visa also got rejected for May intake(don't know the reason yet)
So can I apply again?

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
I would recommend you to study a 2 year program relevant to your work experience and apply with a strong statement of purpose. You have weak academics in your last education, try to put more emphasis on your work experience and how the chosen program is going to be a career changing for you while convincing the VO.

JoeyDecker

Apr 19, 2017
mandeep62 said:
I would recommend you to study a 2 year program relevant to your work experience and apply with a strong statement of purpose. You have weak academics in your last education, try to put more emphasis on your work experience and how the chosen program is going to be a career changing for you while convincing the VO.
how about 2 years Global business management

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
JoeyDecker said:
how about 2 years Global business management
As long as the program has skill sets which are missing in your resume, and will enhance your career. You should go for it. Search the forum as well about which program is best suited after B.Com.

JoeyDecker

Apr 19, 2017
mandeep62 said:
As long as the program has skill sets which are missing in your resume, and will enhance your career. You should go for it. Search the forum as well about which program is best suited after B.Com.
Hi Mandeep can you advice me if I can apply for September intake as i have got rejection for may. Or is there a waiting period for that.

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
JoeyDecker said:
Hi Mandeep can you advice me if I can apply for September intake as i have got rejection for may. Or is there a waiting period for that.
If you have got the offer letter from college for fall'17, you can apply.

JoeyDecker

Apr 19, 2017
Kirti09singh said:
Have they told you the reason for the rejection in your letter?
Reason for rejection-OTHER REASONS- Your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of : your qualifications,previous studies, employment, level of establishment ,language abilities,or future prospects and plans.
Also getting my CAIPS for more clearity.

Sonu22

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone got visa for fairleigh dickinson uni vancover.? Is under spp or non spp.? Is any problm for work permit when i will study in non spp uni or colg?

Kirti09singh

May 2, 2017
JoeyDecker said:
Reason for rejection-OTHER REASONS- Your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of : your qualifications,previous studies, employment, level of establishment ,language abilities,or future prospects and plans.
Also getting my CAIPS for more clearity.
the reason is that they think that your course is not relevant with your previous studies.