+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non sds

Callumjee

Jun 6, 2019
Paper based application would be pretty tight considering on the website it states 112 days to process.

I applied July 3rd online non sds which is about 38 days so i would recommend doing it online if I were you

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
You have a high chance to get your visa "rejected" as you don't provide enough time to process it.
Based on what I saw from people who got their visa accepted, the online non-sds applicants take ~ 1.5 - 2 months on average to get a decision.

Jjjj1207te

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your reply ,I am applying from india ,cic website has processing time 4 weeks on that . It can be more than that time?

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for your reply ,I am applying from india ,cic website has processing time 4 weeks on that . It can be more than that time?
I would suggest you check the timeline of some people of your nationality to get a better estimate about the processing time.
If the CIC website says it expected to get your visa in 4 weeks, then technically you can submit it and hopefully you have a good luck to get it before Sept. intake.

Shasidhar

Jul 30, 2019
Anyone applying non sds ,paper based application on 30 jul? For september 2019 intake
Don't go for Paper-based right now as you are trying to go for sept intake. Usually, the paper-based process takes around 2 months whereas online takes 3 weeks to 4 weeks or at the most 35 days so opt for online application.

Shasidhar

Jul 30, 2019
Online application..non sds June 3rd, got correspondence letter on July 3rd , still haven't got any reply yet!
What???? Dude correspondence letter itself means you are approved. After getting that letter within 24 to 48 hrs you will get passport request for visa stamping. Check in the canada gov website itself they say that correspondence letter means your visa is approved. Here is the link :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=845&top=15

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
What???? Dude correspondence letter itself means you are approved. After getting that letter within 24 to 48 hrs you will get passport request for visa stamping. Check in the canada gov website itself they say that correspondence letter means your visa is approved. Here is the link :- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=845&top=15
I am not sure about that, many applicants on this forum received correspondence letters and still got rejected...Some I know wrote they got a correspondence letter before the medical request and came as a rejection,,,, so idk

There are different types of correspondence letters. One of the most common one is the biometrics correspondence letter in which an applicant should expect an answer ranging from a day to a week or even more....

Other correspondence letters can be like acknowledgement letters mentioning that we have received your app, etc etc..

As for the POE, it is the letter that states your application has been approved. Google it and see images or check this forum out...

Shasidhar

Jul 30, 2019
I am not sure about that, many applicants on this forum received correspondence letters and still got rejected...Some I know wrote they got a correspondence letter before the medical request and came as a rejection,,,, so idk

There are different types of correspondence letters. One of the most common one is the biometrics correspondence letter in which an applicant should expect an answer ranging from a day to a week or even more....

Other correspondence letters can be like acknowledgement letters mentioning that we have received your app, etc etc..

As for the POE, it is the letter that states your application has been approved. Google it and see images or check this forum out...
Then what you are saying is not about correspondence letter. Those are either a biometrics collection letter or an acknowledgement letter. Correspondence letter is only meant to only say that your visa is approved nothing else. Google it, cheers

Jul 27, 2019
No bro after getting correspondence letter,there is a chance for 'acceptance' as well as rejection! I do have seen a number of cases! But this much waiting is so long,So I submitted a web form regarding my application, requesting to know the status of my case ASAP!