Non-SDS Waiting for Medical Request after BIO ######## Gather here ########

amitchw

May 30, 2021
Intake : fall 2021
SP applied on: 25th june 2021
Biometric done & updated: 7th july
medical: waiting for IME.
no review no eligibility yet.

Should I go for upfront medical and upload the same. the earliest appointment available in my city and neighbouring cities is 27th august..
JUST DO IT I AM DOING THIS TOO

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hello guys!
I got denied of visa recently I was told by the visa officer that my course is not alined with my career progression
I studied microbiology I’m currently working as a sales representative

please guys what business course can you recommend for me that alines with sales representatives and what school ?
Thank you so much guys

abc123abcabc

Aug 23, 2021
Applied on June 10th with biometrics. I still have not received a medical request yet and my course starts on Sept 1st. What should I do ?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Applied on June 10th with biometrics. I still have not received a medical request yet and my course starts on Sept 1st. What should I do ?
Defer your program. Unlikely you can have medical exam appointment, results uploaded, decision, PPT and receiving your passport in one week

Lizzybell

Aug 30, 2019
Hello guys!
I got denied of visa recently I was told by the visa officer that my course is not alined with my career progression
I studied microbiology I’m currently working as a sales representative

please guys what business course can you recommend for me that alines with sales representatives and what school ?
Thank you so much guys
Hi there,what school did you applied before?

jmiller9

Aug 21, 2021
Is medical request a good sign for PPR? Is it requested after your application has gone through screening? What substance does a medical request hold? Just out of curiosity…

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Is medical request a good sign for PPR? Is it requested after your application has gone through screening? What substance does a medical request hold? Just out of curiosity…
In case of Non SDS files medical request is a good sign. Yes, the file is at an advanced stage of processing. However, you never know until you get a PPR. :)

Reactions: RumezaJ

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hi guys,
non-sds here from singapore and i just received BVL today from IRCC-Jakarta office. I wonder why my application was not processed in singapore though. nonetheless, is BVR a good sign? i have not received any request for Medical Exam as at now and i logged my application on 17 Sept. i now have my police clearance and do you think i should upload it?
hope you can help me with my dilemma

Last edited:

Rana_Ali_Nawaz

Nov 16, 2021
Hi guys,
non-sds here from singapore and i just received BVL today from IRCC-Jakarta office. I wonder why my application was not processed in singapore though. nonetheless, is BVR a good sign? i have not received any request for Medical Exam as at now and i logged my application on 17 Sept. i now have my police clearance and do you think i should upload it?
hope you can help me with my dilemma
I think police charater certificate is important document. You should upload it via webform. They confirm it while doing the bacjground check.
PS: I am not an expert but it is good to upload it as soon as possible.

Reactions: journey1712