+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non sds visa for student

Shivani_14

Oct 10, 2019
I don’t have funding for second semester fees. I have taken my admission in one year program, i will be paying my GIC and first semester fees. what are the chances of getting a visa in non sds program for student in such cases.

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I don’t have funding for second semester fees. I have taken my admission in one year program, i will be paying my GIC and first semester fees. what are the chances of getting a visa in non sds program for student in such cases.
If you are applying non-sds then it is mandatory to show funds but if u are applying under sds then it is not mandatory to show proof of funds. So, my suggestion is try to apply under sds.

Shivani_14

Oct 10, 2019
If you are applying non-sds then it is mandatory to show funds but if u are applying under sds then it is not mandatory to show proof of funds. So, my suggestion is try to apply under sds.
Hey thank for replying. How much maximum funding is required to show. And is it a good option to go for if you don’t fit for sds program ?

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hey thank for replying. How much maximum funding is required to show. And is it a good option to go for if you don’t fit for sds program ?
Under non-sds there is no such thing called maximum funding, the more u show the better ur chances of getting visa. Since you are saying that you don't have enough money then you should go for sds....instead of showing huge proof of fund under non-sds try to arrange money and pay the first year fees. Also with required ielts, gic certificate one could easily file under sds.

Gunti Roja

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I opt for 2 years course and I paid one year fee, I don't have funds to pay GIC. I have education loan of 11 lakhs. Can I file visa under non sds category and what are the chances of my visa for may 2020 intake.