+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non sds study visa

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I do have, but the system didn't ask me to upload those results...just a couple of forms , loa and proof of funds
What ? You have to attach your Ielts and recent diploma or degree certificate and your SOP in client information section under additional documentation ....they refuse application who don't upload ielts as ielts result report is mandatory if your national language is not English

Andreina

Aug 24, 2018
What ? You have to attach your Ielts and recent diploma or degree certificate and your SOP in client information section under additional documentation ....they refuse application who don't upload ielts as ielts result report is mandatory if your national language is not English
For chileans it's not necessary, people are approved even without a sop

Andreina

Aug 24, 2018
Ok but I think IELTS is necessary and mandatory to upload in additional document section..

Be positive and all the best.....
Thanks! I'll let you know..kind of worried because first time I heard about uploading ielts, cause I just sent it to the college

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
Hey buddy just got the mail my visa got approved. I hope you also get it soon all the best
You can check under which Canadian high commission your visa file is processed by looking at the bottom of your biometric correspondence letter there it would be written yours sincerely so and so Canadian high commission with location .....

Akshay2468

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
You can check under which Canadian high commission your visa file is processed by looking at the bottom of your biometric correspondence letter there it would be written yours sincerely so and so Canadian high commission with location .....
I’ve got the approval but there is no passport submission letter or something??

Gs98195

Jul 25, 2019
I’ve got the approval but there is no passport submission letter or something??
Just wait they will send you in 1 or 2 days....it has been approved now so no need to worry anymore.....

Also I don't know you already hold TRV so they will ask passport request or not if not then they will give you the letter of introduction only which you have to show on arrival in canada to get study permit at the port of entry...