+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-sds study permit application

janaraja96

May 9, 2021
Hi,

I have am admit from university of waterloo for an one year program. I have applied for my study permit under non sds yesterday. Below are the documents I have attached. My total fee is 47000 CAD + 10000 CAD for living expenses. Equivalent to 35Lakh Rupees

1. Loan sanction letter for 25 lakhs. I wanted to apply as early as possible so did not get the loan disbursed, so couldn't attach the disbursement letter. Will this be an issue?
2. Bank statement showing 12Lakhs. My father is an NRI and receives salary in hand. So I could not attach salary slips or ITR. Will this be an issue?

3. FD in mothers name for 5Lakhs.

4. I paid 3000 CAD against my fee as a proof of my intention to matriculate into the course.

Apart from this I have attached affidavit of support from parents, ca report and my 10th 12th UG marksheets, experience letters,my payslips for last 3 months and my itr for last 3 years.

Overall what are the chances of my visa being approved?

Rafaelhag43

May 6, 2021
Hi,

I have am admit from university of waterloo for an one year program. I have applied for my study permit under non sds yesterday. Below are the documents I have attached. My total fee is 47000 CAD + 10000 CAD for living expenses. Equivalent to 35Lakh Rupees

1. Loan sanction letter for 25 lakhs. I wanted to apply as early as possible so did not get the loan disbursed, so couldn't attach the disbursement letter. Will this be an issue?
2. Bank statement showing 12Lakhs. My father is an NRI and receives salary in hand. So I could not attach salary slips or ITR. Will this be an issue?

3. FD in mothers name for 5Lakhs.

4. I paid 3000 CAD against my fee as a proof of my intention to matriculate into the course.

Apart from this I have attached affidavit of support from parents, ca report and my 10th 12th UG marksheets, experience letters,my payslips for last 3 months and my itr for last 3 years.

Overall what are the chances of my visa being approved?
No one here can tell you what the chances of approval are. But judging from the documents you're going to provide, it does not look convincing that you have the necessary funds to pay for your studies.

blackflame96

Jul 25, 2021
I received ppr with this profile.

Applied- 8th May
Upfront medical - Apr 29
Biometrics - Jun 23
BVL - Jul 9
Ppr - Aug 5

Masters in Management Sciences at UoWaterloo