+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non SDS SRILANKA

DLPerera

Oct 27, 2020
Wondering whether they will consider me as 2 stage or 1 stage. Its been 18 days since I submitted. Did biometric last Friday
You lodge your application with skygate right.i did the same .but after they got the money they slowly ignored me.didnt responded any calls from me lately .

In your case you should get request to do the medical.if recieve biometric confirmation without medical request.you should worry .

tmahd

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
You lodge your application with skygate right.i did the same .but after they got the money they slowly ignored me.didnt responded any calls from me lately .

In your case you should get request to do the medical.if recieve biometric confirmation without medical request.you should worry .
They are really good. They always responded to us and guided us well. What is biometric confirmation?

DLPerera

Oct 27, 2020
They are really good. They always responded to us and guided us well. What is biometric confirmation?
No they are not.they are making fske certificates to fill the gap.when student going to appply for pr canada is going to confirm the certificates that the student provides.and they definitely ask for verifications and that is the end of the canada dream.

Bvl comfirmation is biometrics verification letter.if we gets bvl then they have finalized the visa application .if its before medical then its definitely refusal

tmahd

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
No they are not.they are making fske certificates to fill the gap.when student going to appply for pr canada is going to confirm the certificates that the student provides.and they definitely ask for verifications and that is the end of the canada dream.

Bvl comfirmation is biometrics verification letter.if we gets bvl then they have finalized the visa application .if its before medical then its definitely refusal
I never had gaps! Did you get visa?

DLPerera

Oct 27, 2020
hi, can you please share your time line and when did you get your visa, did you receive AIP, medical request?
I got my visa on march 23.applied on
24th feb applied
Complted biometrics on 9th march
Medical req on 18th Passed it on 22

Got bvl and ppr on 26th.

Reactions: biggboss

Jolankan1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Will it be too late now to apply for visa for Jan 2021 intake? My idp agent says if we apply next week I will get the visa on time. All my documents are ready and I’m planning to go to Seneca which is on the DLI list

DLPerera

Oct 27, 2020
Will it be too late now to apply for visa for Jan 2021 intake? My idp agent says if we apply next week I will get the visa on time. All my documents are ready and I’m planning to go to Seneca which is on the DLI list
You should apply next week.it just taking two to three weeks

Reactions: Jolankan1

tmahd

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
I got my visa on march 23.applied on
24th feb applied
Complted biometrics on 9th march
Medical req on 18th Passed it on 22

Got bvl and ppr on 26th.
What's the time period to get medical request after biometric? I still didn't get