+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non sds online results?

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hey there, i applied in non sds on 30 July and got a refusal on 14th aug. After that i reapplied on 17th August under non-sds online + got submission confirmation on same day and I didn't heard anything after that.....is there anyone who had applied under same category?

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
Hey there, i applied in non sds on 30 July and got a refusal on 14th aug. After that i reapplied on 17th August under non-sds online + got submission confirmation on same day and I didn't heard anything after that.....is there anyone who had applied under same category?
I reapplied after refusal on 7 August. After that my medical was updated on 24 and eligibility started on 27. There was no mail, it was directly updated on profile. Then biometric correspondence on 30 Aug 9:33 am and PPR after 6 mins. Submitted passport same day at 3pm. No updates after that due to weekend and labour Day. Waiting for stamping.

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I reapplied after refusal on 7 August. After that my medical was updated on 24 and eligibility started on 27. There was no mail, it was directly updated on profile. Then biometric correspondence on 30 Aug 9:33 am and PPR after 6 mins. Submitted passport same day at 3pm. No updates after that due to weekend and labour Day. Waiting for stamping.
But ...my profile shows that I don't require medical , biometric and other things....only eligibility and background check going on...and i didn't got any mail or update after submission confirmation

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
But ...my profile shows that I don't require medical , biometric and other things....only eligibility and background check going on...and i didn't got any mail or update after submission confirmation
Bro, the first time you got reject in 14 days, I assume you did not even get biometric correspondence. It means your visa application was not even processed by VO. It probably got rejected at document verification stage because you did not provide all the documents required. Normally from application to start of eligibility takes a minimum of 15-20 days. You applied on 17th so your eligibility review is likely to start around 3-7 Sep if everything is alright regarding docs. If all goes well, PPR by around 7-10 Sep. This is probably the best case scenario. So you need to wait a little more. Take extension if required.
Regarding your profile it shows by default that medical and biometric is not required. But later they update it. If you have given all the docs you just need to wait a bit more. It's been around 16 days since you submitted and generally even the best possible processing time is around 18-20 days.
All the best :)

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Bro, the first time you got reject in 14 days, I assume you did not even get biometric correspondence. It means your visa application was not even processed by VO. It probably got rejected at document verification stage because you did not provide all the documents required. Normally from application to start of eligibility takes a minimum of 15-20 days. You applied on 17th so your eligibility review is likely to start around 3-7 Sep if everything is alright regarding docs. If all goes well, PPR by around 7-10 Sep. This is probably the best case scenario. So you need to wait a little more. Take extension if required.
Regarding your profile it shows by default that medical and biometric is not required. But later they update it. If you have given all the docs you just need to wait a bit more. It's been around 16 days since you submitted and generally even the best possible processing time is around 18-20 days.
All the best :)
I got biometric correspondence letter on 12 th and rejection letter on 14th .....i think you are right....most cases with positive responses take minimum 20 days ....hope for the best