+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS from India for may intake 2022 !

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Hi All,

I applied on 17th of Jan from India in Non-SDS.
Both biometric and medical has been carried over.

But my eligibility has not yet started it's been more than 3 weeks now.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

My timeline is in the signature.

Thanks

Honeybee655

Feb 10, 2022
I applied on 25th of december and received my medical request on 23rd of january. Though my review has started, but i know many people whose eligibility review was updated late.This online portal system is not very accurate so dont worry much.

reuelmichael

Feb 10, 2022
I applied on 25th of december and received my medical request on 23rd of january. Though my review has started, but i know many people whose eligibility review was updated late.This online portal system is not very accurate so dont worry much.
Can you provide your complete Timeline and what category?

alfredbink

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Hi All,

I applied on 17th of Jan from India in Non-SDS.
Both biometric and medical has been carried over.

But my eligibility has not yet started it's been more than 3 weeks now.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

My timeline is in the signature.

Thanks
they are right now fully backlogged
Applied: 15th Oct
SDS
Jan 2022 Intake.
still nothing

crxksa

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Today my eligibility started.

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
Hi people,

First Round(Non SDS) (Duolingo) ( KPU surrey) ( after 12th arts chose computer informative diploma)
Applied on 22 December
Biometric done 5th jan
Got refusal 22 jan

Reasons :
1-
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2-"Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. refused under R216(1)(b)"

Second round - Reapplied on jan 26

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi people,

First Round(Non SDS) (Duolingo) ( KPU surrey) ( after 12th arts chose computer informative diploma)
Applied on 22 December
Biometric done 5th jan
Got refusal 22 jan

Reasons :
1-
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

2-"Given the applicant's previous education and/or employment history, I am not satisfied that the motivation to pursue this particular program at this point in time in Canada is reasonable. refused under R216(1)(b)"

Second round - Reapplied on jan 26
So you have secondary and applied for a 2-year diploma program? Apply for a degree program. How will a diploma from Canada help your career in your home country. Isn't computer information systems a general program that can be completed in your home country?

neha__

Nov 28, 2021
It's a transferable uni diploma with an internship... I can transfer to the uni after completing it and moreover, my country have every kind of course !!!!! but to ur question - I chose Canada bcz here the education system is in the ratio 20:80 for theoretical to practical. If I do the same course from canada,i will get practically trained during the study period only and bcz Canada is a developed country - CIS is one of the priority profession there( source - bc pnp :) https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/documents/BC-PNP-Tech_Key-Technology-Occupations.aspx )

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It's a transferable uni diploma with an internship... I can transfer to the uni after completing it and moreover, my country have every kind of course !!!!! but to ur question - I chose Canada bcz here the education system is in the ratio 20:80 for theoretical to practical. If I do the same course from canada,i will get practically trained during the study period only and bcz Canada is a developed country - CIS is one of the priority profession there( source - bc pnp :) https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/documents/BC-PNP-Tech_Key-Technology-Occupations.aspx )
Then apply and get acceptance to the degree not diploma program. Don’t reapply using the same program. If you are right out of secondary school, you need a degree program.

What does CIS have to do with BC PNP? You need to show that you will get a high paying job in your home country, not show you are trying to immigrate. Show that spending tens of thousands of dollars will give you a return on your investment when you get a job in your home country.