+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON SDS Applicants For January 2019

Hew123

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone,

My application was refused today based on the following reasons.

//
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

- travel history
- immigration status in country of residence
- purpose of visit
- personal assets and financial status.
//

Can anybody please elaborate these terms?
Like if I would decide to reapply how can satisfy these factors?

Thank you very much.

MAN.KAMBOJ

Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone
I applied for jan 2019 non-sds college,bt after 62 days of filing,yesterday I got my refusal, nd now i applied for the same intake online on 24 dec,so please anybody tell me how much days it takes to get the visa approval on online filing??

Jassi033

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Hi everyone
I applied for jan 2019 non-sds college,bt after 62 days of filing,yesterday I got my refusal, nd now i applied for the same intake online on 24 dec,so please anybody tell me how much days it takes to get the visa approval on online filing??
Hi
Yesterday means sunday ??

MAN.KAMBOJ

Dec 17, 2018
Hey is there anyone who can tell me about the success rate of non sds colleges diploma course in Canada for jan 2019?

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Application submitted : 31 July
Medical Passed : 03 August
Eligibility check started : 03 August
Biometrics letter received : 03 Sep
Biometrics submitted : 04 Sep
Hi! I thought applicants from Philippines doesn’t need to give their biometrics until December 31,2018? Coz we submitted our online application (student visa with dependents) last December 11,2018 and they only requested for biometrics on the following day for my Libyan husband. Then this means, they might request for me as well?

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

My application was refused today based on the following reasons.

//
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

- travel history
- immigration status in country of residence
- purpose of visit
- personal assets and financial status.
//

Can anybody please elaborate these terms?
Like if I would decide to reapply how can satisfy these factors?

Thank you very much.[/QUOT

Hello! Where are u from and where is your current country of residence? Did you presented proof of funds and personal assets like what?

Hew123

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi! I thought applicants from Philippines doesn’t need to give their biometrics until December 31,2018? Coz we submitted our online application (student visa with dependents) last December 11,2018 and they only requested for biometrics on the following day for my Libyan husband. Then this means, they might request for me as well?
Hello,

I'm a Sri Lankan citizen applying for student visa from the Philippines.
That's why I had to submit biometrics.

Hew123

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hello,
Yes, I had provided the bank account history, salary slips and bank certificates for my fixed deposits and savings.

Inez03

Dec 30, 2018
Hi..Does anybody here was not able to get their student visa yet for January 2019 intake? I applied on Oct. 17, received passport request on Dec 17, then submitted passport to vfs on Dec 18. Until now i have no reply from them yet. My school advised me to register until January 7. What should I do?