+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON SDS after 15th May - No Review/BVL

Jobzsner

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Thanks a lot. :)...You too will definitely get your PPR soon.
Hi there, I think you should go for upfront medicals and update them via. webform. This has seemed to work for many non-sds applicants.
PS: Even I'm heading for Brock University. Got into MSc Management(Thesis Based). In a very similar situation.
Applied on 15th July with upfront medicals, Biometrics on 21st July.

Morrison1986

May 5, 2021
College - Seneca College
Category - Study Permit
Intake - Winter 2022
Applied - 9th July 2021
Category - Non-SDS
Biometrics - 12th July 2021
You just want to cause yourself stress! What are you doing on the forums when they’re currently prioritising fall applications and those from countries with no travel restrictions. You have time!

Reactions: RumezaJ

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
You just want to cause yourself stress! What are you doing on the forums when they’re currently prioritising fall applications and those from countries with no travel restrictions. You have time!
the forum says no bvl / no review and after 15th may. Therefore i qualify. Moreover, i am not taking stress. I want to know how much time it is taking people to get ppr. I am following the forum as i am DIY application and am new to SP processing. Also, you cant tell how much time i have or anything when you really do not know about my case. I applied SP. After i receive PPR approval i have to apply for my children who are 3 years and 0 year and Sowp for my husband. You dont need to judge my application. Why dont you concentrate on your application

Last edited:

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi there, I think you should go for upfront medicals and update them via. webform. This has seemed to work for many non-sds applicants.
PS: Even I'm heading for Brock University. Got into MSc Management(Thesis Based). In a very similar situation.
Applied on 15th July with upfront medicals, Biometrics on 21st July.
Hi,
Thanks for your suggestion. I believe, when they send a medical request, that indicates the decision is near. After getting medical requests the process is usually fast, so I am not really in a mood to further complicate my application (at least for now), anyways I am not going to make it in Early September. I have to start online and the registration process has already started.

Reactions: Jobzsner