+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON ROUTINE APPLICATIONS FROM APPLICANTS WHO APPLIED IN 2015

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied in Jan 2015, no RQ received, was told my application was non-routine by CC agent without disclosing reasons.

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015
tds69us said:
Applied in Jan 2015, no RQ received, was told my application was non-routine by CC agent without disclosing reasons.
did you got your PR by PNP

And did you moved the province

may be this the cause

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
simoncanada said:
did you got your PR by PNP

And did you moved the province

may be this the cause
PR through Skilled Worker program, moved from NS to ON.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had approached my MP to enquire into my case. Got a reply saying have to wait as it is non routine. CIC says if I don't receive an answere before Oct 17 then I can contact them. I have 100 days more than the required 1095 days and I am RQd because of residency. All the other aspects of my file have been cleared.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
Had approached my MP to enquire into my case. Got a reply saying have to wait as it is non routine. CIC says if I don't receive an answere before Oct 17 then I can contact them. I have 100 days more than the required 1095 days and I am RQd because of residency. All the other aspects of my file have been cleared.
I already crossed the 6-month mark posted on their website and gave them a call. They asked me to call again on August 27th. Their precision in the date they've given me to follow up again is very interesting because we all know its a bunch of bull. I'm gonna call back again at the date they've given me to be told to call back again at some other time. This is all great for building a case for my planned mandamus :)

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tds69us said:
I already crossed the 6-month mark posted on their website and gave them a call. They asked me to call again on August 27th. Their precision in the date they've given me to follow up again is very interesting because we all know its a bunch of bull. I'm gonna call back again at the date they've given me to be told to call back again at some other time. This is all great for building a case for my planned mandamus :)
I called them on December 2015, 6 months after the test (apparently that's the 'deadline' from test till Oath).
They sent the notice and said to call back in 3 months. Called them in 3 months, they sent another notice, and said to call back again in 3 months. Called them again after three months. Same story.
One year passed after the test like nothing. My application is like a dragon's egg, it hatches every 5 to 10 years.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So its just the 4 of us in this thread huh? Ambient I feel for you bro, your case should have been closed by now with citizenship. tds would be interesting to note what happens after Aug 27. Topsy turvey processing.

CANADAPATRIOT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
andrew7007 said:
So its just the 4 of us in this thread huh? Ambient I feel for you bro, your case should have been closed by now with citizenship. tds would be interesting to note what happens after Aug 27. Topsy turvey processing.
All those whom CIT 520 were issued and replied with required documents are in review queue.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
See below I am sure mine is non routine received both RQ and CIT 0520. Too many trips in and out of the country for work.

MW2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CANADAPATRIOT said:
All those whom CIT 520 were issued and replied with required documents are in review queue.
what is meant by review queue? Mine still says in process no updates online except for date of test.

tds69us

Nov 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andrew7007 said:
I'll update you on the 29th, but I'm not crossing my fingers about the response from them.