+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

chippymariam

Aug 9, 2023
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your application withdrawn after you submit the request through web form? I got an email on December 18th stating that an agent has taken appropriate action, but the application still shows 'submitted' in the online portal.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
No
They said everythings fine and be patient!
Previously , I heard that when you apply for Writ of Mandamus it would be 3 stages. In most cases with the first reuqest (the one you sent), someone in IRCC gonna take action and your application will get update. Do you think the ADR that you got is the result of the Writ of Mandamus?

Felix12138

Jan 3, 2024
Hi folks,

I submitted my application on December 23rd but I didn't get another email says they receive my application, any body has the same problem? do I need to call ircc? Thanks. status showed submitted

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Previously , I heard that when you apply for Writ of Mandamus it would be 3 stages. In most cases with the first reuqest (the one you sent), someone in IRCC gonna take action and your application will get update. Do you think the ADR that you got is the result of the Writ of Mandamus?
Normally Mandamus is Mandamus and there is not in stages, but most of the lawyers who wants to writ Mandmus devide these procedures in 3 stage,I my self sent Demandletter which should be stage one in this category, I received movement includes MP,ADR and PAL after that, I am not sure ghat letter impacts to the movement because a day after the letter sent my Medical Processed, but it could be helpful for movement not for security, because security is the item in the application which was not belong to IRCC and you can not force IRCC for some work which is for other governmental departments.

Reactions: MJHamedi

J26

Nov 13, 2015
Applied in Aug 2023
File returned due to missing document Dec 2023
Reapplied the next day. Need to wait again for 120+ days to get file number?

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
@ECCA98
My BGC status turned back to we are processing, this morning.
Any updates you got?
That's so lucky for you! Wish you all the best!
Mine is still NA and I'm fine for that. Not expecting getting any update before Mar 21,2024, which is anniversary of AR.
What's your timeline? Is your VO Winnipeg too?

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
That's so lucky for you! Wish you all the best!
Mine is still NA and I'm fine for that. Not expecting getting any update before Mar 21,2024, which is anniversary of AR.
What's your timeline? Is your VO Winnipeg too?
June 2023 AR
AUG 2023 AOR
NOV 2023 PAL
Visa office is Ottawa.
I wish you get updates soon buddy and reach to final decision.
I hope none of us get stuck in comprehensive security screening ✌

Reactions: ECCA98