+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Karansandhu

Oct 11, 2023
Hello,i got document request
Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week
 Employment Pay Stubs: A copy of your pay stubs covering the period specified: September 2023
 Driver’s licence: A copy of both sides of a valid driver’s licence

Right now I’m out of country ,I don’t have paystub for September
My license is also expired on 30 September
What i can do now?

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Hello,i got document request
Employment records: An original and recent letter of employment indicating the start date, annual or hourly rate of pay, and regular hours per week
 Employment Pay Stubs: A copy of your pay stubs covering the period specified: September 2023
 Driver’s licence: A copy of both sides of a valid driver’s licence

Right now I’m out of country ,I don’t have paystub for September
My license is also expired on 30 September
What i can do now?
This is the first time I have seen someone get a driver's license as part of ADR. That's odd.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I applied as a truck driver may be that’s why they ask for it?
Anybody can help me ,what i can do now?
If you applied under Long haul driver Noc code that’s why they asked driver license. If you don’t have September payslip, send them August or latest one and also Job letter which states your salary, hours and show you are currently employed. Also send a letter of explanation that you are out of country and don’t have September paystubs and attach copy of ticket with it . Also if your license is expired submit that copy and mention in letter that you will renew it once you will be back to Canada.

Marco90

Oct 12, 2023
Hi everyone, I have a very important question for me, please.

I got a nomination last year and still work in the company that I applied for, but recently, the company that applied for the nomination has merged with another company with the same ownership, and its name has changed, but there is no changes in my employment situation. The job responsibilities, wages, job location, ownership and business nature remain the same, and the only thing is the new company name is processing the payroll.
Should I update the PNP for this change? I got confused because nothing has changed in my employment situation,
And if I should update PNP, since the new company was registered recently, they have not applied for the business licence yet; what should I do then?

I appreciate it if you could help me as I'm almost in the final steps of my PR application, which is super stressful for me.

MS360

Oct 11, 2023
Hey! I’ve had the same questions as yours before.
From the answer I got previously, having AOR does enable you to be eligible for BOWP( other conditions may apply).

When you ask about “approved in principle” I guess you are staring at BOWP’s eligibility requirements website. If so you can just ignore that.

Also you may have already tried to apply for a BOWP by filling the “come to canada tool” questionnaire. In there, when it asks you “ have you got a letter from IRCC to tell you that you are approved in principle?” you just select yes. Those questions are to help system decide what type of application yours is and what document list they should generate for you.

Be sure that you can’t have any employer restrictions if you apply for it.
Hey! Thanks so much for a detailed response, this does answer my queries.

Reactions: ECCA98