+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Economist06

Jul 13, 2022
You will need to link PR card application manually into gckey account and then track thru GCkey, you will get notified once the card is mailed. Refer to this post #6,018 for details.
Thanks for your reply. Are you referring to the "Application Status Tracker" where we can see details of our application? If so, I have already that account and application status says "Closed" and the last update I have received is the "Background verification". In that case, I'd then assume that I will check this tracker. Am I right?

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Secondary Visa Office Prétoria (Canada Visa Office in South Africa) Initially I called IRCC, the PVO and SVO appears in my GCMS notes too.
Thanks for your response.

How long time you received GCMS notes after you submitted your request ?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for your reply. Are you referring to the "Application Status Tracker" where we can see details of our application? If so, I have already that account and application status says "Closed" and the last update I have received is the "Background verification". In that case, I'd then assume that I will check this tracker. Am I right?
No, not the "application status tracker". You need to link PR card application manually into your GCkey account as follows: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Economist06

Jul 13, 2022
Maybe I am missing something important. Before that linkage, do you know if I need to apply for PR card on this page "https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en" once PR is confirmed?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Maybe I am missing something important. Before that linkage, do you know if I need to apply for PR card on this page "https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en" once PR is confirmed?
Based on your post: #7,386 - you mentioned you have already received eCoPR. This means in PR portal, you declared your presences (address) which has been accepted and you have uploaded your picture for the PR card. Now in order to track you PR card, you need link PR card application manually into your GCkey account. You need to follow these instructions posted at this thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Copying the content from link above:

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Economist06

Jul 13, 2022
Based on your post: #7,386 - you mentioned you have already received eCoPR. This means in PR portal, you declared your presences (address) which has been accepted and you have uploaded your picture for the PR card. Now in order to track you PR card, you need link PR card application manually into your GCkey account. You need to follow these instructions posted at this thread.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Copying the content from link above:

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.
I was not able to do it for myself, but it worked out for my wife. Thank you.

Reactions: AMSeq

SwathiKumar3569

Jul 22, 2023
Hi guys,
I have problems with my current employer and I really can’t be able to work for him anymore. I got BOWP and is it possible for me to quit this store (they gave me LMIA) and work for other employers? I’m really grateful for any advice. Thank you so much.

Dddmajor

Aug 11, 2023
Hi
I submitted my application on February 28th still nothing, My friend how is in the same program did submit a day before me he did get email to link his profiles with Express Entry 2-3 moths ago and his wife already did finish biometric. For me still nothing after more from four moths of waiting.
Unfortunately it is like that sometimes send in a webform to inquire or call.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi guys,
I have problems with my current employer and I really can’t be able to work for him anymore. I got BOWP and is it possible for me to quit this store (they gave me LMIA) and work for other employers? I’m really grateful for any advice. Thank you so much.
Is your nomination tied to your work? If not, and you have BOWP, then you can change jobs.