+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry PNP application re-submitted processing time

nkasad

Mar 14, 2024
Hey folks, my application was returned incomplete by ircc yesterday. I have re-submitted the application today. does anyone had the same issue. How much time it took for AOR once the application was re-submitted again?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey folks, my application was returned incomplete by ircc yesterday. I have re-submitted the application today. does anyone had the same issue. How much time it took for AOR once the application was re-submitted again?
Your application will again assign back to queue and processing time will start again from scratch. It can take around 1-5 months to get AOR if your application is complete.

brparrow

Feb 5, 2024
Could anyone help me with a question? I was nominated by the province of Ontario through the "Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream" program, now I am applying through "NON EXPRESS ENTRY", What should my English proficiency be? Which CLB?

My doubt is that I have already been nominated, but I do not need an English score, but when registering for NON EXPRESS ENTRY, the English test is necessary, but I do not know what score I need to have.

Document checklist has:

Proof of Language Proficiency
Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions
that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER 4 and 5 are required to complete a language
proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies:
• IELTS (General Training test only);
• CELPIP (General test only);
• PTE Core;
• TCF Canada; and/or
• TEF Canada;
You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to IRCC.

My National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER 1

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Could anyone help me with a question? I was nominated by the province of Ontario through the "Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream" program, now I am applying through "NON EXPRESS ENTRY", What should my English proficiency be? Which CLB?

My doubt is that I have already been nominated, but I do not need an English score, but when registering for NON EXPRESS ENTRY, the English test is necessary, but I do not know what score I need to have.

Document checklist has:

Proof of Language Proficiency
Since July 1, 2012, most applicants to Provincial/Territorial Nominee classes in semi or low-skilled professions
that fall under National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER 4 and 5 are required to complete a language
proficiency test from one of the following designated agencies:
• IELTS (General Training test only);
• CELPIP (General test only);
• PTE Core;
• TCF Canada; and/or
• TEF Canada;
You must include a copy of your language test results with your application to IRCC.

My National Occupation Classification (NOC) TEER 1
If your Job offer falls under Noc code O , A and B , you don’t need meet any language requirements . You can simply add letter of explanation under that tab while submitting application.