+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON EE Federal- ADR before AOR

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,

This thread for anybody who applied NON EE Federal And got Additional document request before issuance of AOR.

Here’s my timeline:
AR: March 17,2023
May9 : GC link key request ( got File number)
May 11: linked and got Document request immediately ( SCH4). Forgot to fill funds section initially
May 12: Submitted
It’s been 1.5 months- it says the additional document has been uploaded.
NO AOR or any other update after that.
Anybody else in the same boat or could advise how long it takes to review the document and get AOR issued. I have my upfront medical and Biometrics but nothing is being updated, so I am kinda anxious.
Please help!!!

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Actually the file number is the AOR and you already linked your account... the tineline for processing nobody knows, it depends wntirely on the officer assigned to your file.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Actually the file number is the AOR and you already linked your account... the tineline for processing nobody knows, it depends wntirely on the officer assigned to your file.
Did you see this long GAP as well and if yes, how long????

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Did you see this long GAP as well and if yes, how long????
When it comes to IRCC and permanent resident apps, 1.5 months is nothing actually.. you're lucky you got that AOR quickly.. there are people who applied from 2021 still waiting. Each situation is different and if you want to know more details about your app, you should try to call them, but honestly, that will not impact the timeline of processing your file

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
When it comes to IRCC and permanent resident apps, 1.5 months is nothing actually.. you're lucky you got that AOR quickly.. there are people who applied from 2021 still waiting. Each situation is different and if you want to know more details about your app, you should try to call them, but honestly, that will not impact the timeline of processing your file
Yes buddy, I’m not taking anything for granted. It’s just that I am anxious as they gave me only 7 days to submit ADR and I submitted it very next day and it’s been 2 months, still no review of document has started even. So I’m not in any way questioning the process, but the anxious state is more of like a mental state which unfortunately I have no control of, couldn’t help but think of what could be going and what could happen further :)). Thanks

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Yes buddy, I’m not taking anything for granted. It’s just that I am anxious as they gave me only 7 days to submit ADR and I submitted it very next day and it’s been 2 months, still no review of document has started even. So I’m not in any way questioning the process, but the anxious state is more of like a mental state which unfortunately I have no control of, couldn’t help but think of what could be going and what could happen further :)). Thanks
Yes, I understand that.. anxiety is part of the journey too.. me, I had the same issue, I waited 10 months to get AOR then a request to update the schedule A. It took me a while to see the updated in my account and I still had to go for biometrics. Try to call them if that will give you piece of mind and try not to think a lot about it.. your turn will come soon.. good luck!