+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non EE application returned - missing documents

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hi
I had applied under the Non EE stream and today my application returned due to missing documents
The email says my birth certificates are missing even though it was in the application. The only problem I could think of was that the scanned copy of birth certificate was notorised. I am not sure why a notirised scanned copy would be considered inadequate. What shall I do?

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Turns out the one I submitted was a provisional birth certificate. I ll need to submit the federal birth certificate. That may need a few weeks. How much time do I get to resubmit

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Turns out the one I submitted was a provisional birth certificate. I ll need to submit the federal birth certificate. That may need a few weeks. How much time do I get to resubmit
You need to apply before your provincial nomination expires, otherwise you will need to ask your pnp program to extend your nomination and give them this valid reason

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
You need to apply before your provincial nomination expires, otherwise you will need to ask your pnp program to extend your nomination and give them this valid reason
Thank you! Do I need to create a new application or can i upload the new documents in the existing application. I hear different responses from different people