Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
June 17, 2015
LANDED..........
June 30, 2015
I'm curious how many other Canadians by descent have applied, received PR for their children, and are now are applying for their children's grant of citizenship. Or any other scenario where the child is granted citizenship after their parents.

Below is a spreadsheet for non concurrent minor children.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mh9e3O7_1htXh_6ybWe3xaG8vfIavcFB2Zyodnr7N4Q/edit#gid=0

aamerm

Mar 28, 2016
Anyone knows how long it takes to get the certificate of citizenship for minor under 14 years of age after the cic office in Sydney asks to submit the original PR card to them via mail.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefully with in month. Can you share when you applied & after how much time you received request for PR.

aamerm

Mar 28, 2016
Applied in July 14, got acknowledgement in sept 14, after that no news from cpc till Oct 15 when I was informed by cpc that case has been sent to program support unit. Got a letter in march 16 to send original PRC. Also there is no update online on cic website with regards to the case after Sept 14. Not sure why.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one knows the criteria of CIC in some cases. But you got good news at last. How you were informed by cic mail or email regarding programme support unit???

aamerm

Mar 28, 2016
Got a letter from CPC by regular mail informing of program support unit and now got a letter by regular mail asking for sending original PRC.

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Got a letter from CPC by regular mail informing of program support unit and now got a letter by regular mail asking for sending original PRC.
had you provided email address to them as well? why i am asking is to know if they would send the request to submit original pr cards by post only or they can send the letter by email also if one has provided hem his email address. thx for sharing any insight. best regards

Quiches

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Hey all,

Mine is technically a non-concurrent minor application but it is not a proof of citizenship (the certificate) but a grant made under minor b(1).
If this still fits your requirement, feel free to add my timeline (in my signature) to your spreadsheet.