+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non Canadian work experience different NOC

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Still a bit unclear whether I should include some work experience I've done outside Canada, which is not in the NOC work area I am applying under, if that makes sense! It's not a lot of time but wonder if it might earn points if it is in a completely different area. Have looked over CIC site and a bit confused. Thanks for reading,

Reactions: Sharksn

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Great of you to reply so soon, thanks for the link too. I will do some calculations now, all quite exciting as it gets a bit closer. Really helpful forum.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Just to note anything that you add in work experience with the NOC will mean you will need to get employment reference letter from your previous employer. So it will get you points (in most cases) but you will need to ensure you can get the supporting letters in the correct format required on company letterhead and proper signatures

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Thank you, of course everything has to to match beautifully to get the green light. Sorry to be a while getting back to you, seems to take ages to get everything together just right, but worth it in the end

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
A while ago so hope you might find this......just to say a big thank you for your advice! All good as just received PPR! So grateful for your help and support. :)