+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-canadian starting company in BC from overseas?

minex

Feb 20, 2016
Im currently working as a self-employed in internet business and I would like to setup a company in BC. The biz would be operating online from BC, pay taxes in BC. Simply I would like to setup Canadian company without my physical presence in Canada - at least now. Getting immigration visa is the next quest.

1) I understand that I dont have to be resident or Canadian. There doesnt have to be a Canadian in the company if it is based in BC and not incorporated as a whole-canadian company.

2) I need a bank account - this is difficult but can be done from here.

3) I need an address - which is the main issue. I can setup a virtual office which will collect my mail and resend it. It has address in BC. BUT - is this enough or do I have to be personally in BC? I have various information about this and it seems it can be done. Of course renting an office space for $1000+ per month just to get address is out of question.

4) At the beginning, I expect income about $1000/month. I actually pay over $4000/year just on the fixed fees at my homecountry now so I dont mind paying the same or little more in Canada.

I seek any help about this or how you did that. Thanks!