+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non availability of UAE ID card for UAE Police clearance certificate

Nidorani

Feb 23, 2017
I did not get my UAE ID card made while staying there with my husband few years back.The UAE ID card is required for getting the UAE Police Clearance certificate for my Canadian immigiaration.My husband got his UAE ID card made those days and he has accordingly received his UAE Police certificate issued.we are both from Pakistan and since we lived in UAE for eight months so we need their police clearance for our Canadian immigration.Can some one guide me how to get my UAE Police clearance in absence of my UAE ID card.My husband was sponsored by his employer with whom he was working and he sponsored me as his wife.
Appreciate any Advice in this critical matter for me.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Nidorani said:
I did not get my UAE ID card made while staying there with my husband few years back.The UAE ID card is required for getting the UAE Police Clearance certificate for my Canadian immigiaration.My husband got his UAE ID card made those days and he has accordingly received his UAE Police certificate issued.we are both from Pakistan and since we lived in UAE for eight months so we need their police clearance for our Canadian immigration.Can some one guide me how to get my UAE Police clearance in absence of my UAE ID card.My husband was sponsored by his employer with whom he was working and he sponsored me as his wife.
go to UAE embassy in Islamabad and apply there.

umairmushtaq

May 29, 2018
hey. Can you update the status please. I am facing a similar situation?