+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Australian getting traffic history from Queensland?

utojamepark

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm seeking some help here. According to the Queensland government website, I need to provide
  • 1 category A document + 2 category B documents
    or
  • 2 category A documents + 1 category B document.
I am not an Australian, when I was on my Working Holiday visa I spent more than 6 months in Queensland, I didn't hold a driver's license there, so the only documents I have are 1 foreign passport + 2 bank cards. From what dneil mentioned in a post from 2021, this combination should be eligible.

My question is regarding certifying my bank cards. Do I need to include the back (signature panel + CVC), or is just certifying the front of the cards (the embossed name can be seen on the front) enough?

The website also mentions that more documents may be required if my Queensland residential address is not shown on the documents. As I left Australia over 5 years ago, I don't have a current Queensland residential address. Can anyone provide advice on what to do in this situation? Can I provide old bank statements that include my address when I was there?

Thank you for any help!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I'm seeking some help here. According to the Queensland government website, I need to provide
  • 1 category A document + 2 category B documents
    or
  • 2 category A documents + 1 category B document.
I am not an Australian, when I was on my Working Holiday visa I spent more than 6 months in Queensland, I didn't hold a driver's license there, so the only documents I have are 1 foreign passport + 2 bank cards. From what dneil mentioned in a post from 2021, this combination should be eligible.

My question is regarding certifying my bank cards. Do I need to include the back (signature panel + CVC), or is just certifying the front of the cards (the embossed name can be seen on the front) enough?

The website also mentions that more documents may be required if my Queensland residential address is not shown on the documents. As I left Australia over 5 years ago, I don't have a current Queensland residential address. Can anyone provide advice on what to do in this situation? Can I provide old bank statements that include my address when I was there?

Thank you for any help!
Both back and front,hide the CVC.
Current passport and debit card notary attested is good,since you don't have driver license or Australia provincial ID card. This needs to fulfill the purpose.

Last edited:

utojamepark

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Both back and front,hide the CVC.
Current passport and debit card notary attested is good,since you don't have driver license or Australia provincial ID card. This needs to fulfill the purpose.
Thanks for the reply.

For the bank cards, do you think I should present the old ones (I used when I was there, expired long time ago), or the current ones (registered at my cousin's address in another state, I have never lived there)?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

For the bank cards, do you think I should present the old ones (I used when I was there, expired long time ago), or the current ones (registered at my cousin's address in another state, I have never lived there)?
It says current on the list...

utojamepark

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
It have to be Australian...
This is the automatic email reply from them
Please note, applications are not considered complete unless the following has been received:

· 3 Certified Evidence of Identification documents (https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/licensing/driver-licensing/identity)

• Note: Overseas Evidence of Identity Documents cannot be accepted (except for Passports and Debit/Credit cards)
· Completed and correct F2121 application
Based on this reply I guess oversea debit/credit cards will work. Otherwise it is impossible for most of the non-Australian to provide sufficient documents, especially for those who left the country long time ago

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Based on this reply I guess oversea debit/credit cards will work. Otherwise it is impossible for most of the non-Australian to provide sufficient documents, especially for those who left the country long time ago
Not sure I had my Australian bank card but you can send yours if not correct you will be notified, it just says current not Australian sorry my bad. So passport, govt issued ID and debit or credit card will serve the purpose...
I had past experience so I didn’t closed the bank accounts and also extended my Australian ID to the maximum ID before leaving as I knew I had to get PCC...
The easiest is Victoria traffic history...you need to send them the details and next day or so they issue it.

Last edited:

Devone2022

Feb 14, 2024

Is it ok to submit notarized copy of
1-Indian Passport
2-Canadian Debit Card
3-Canadian Driving Licence