+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

non- AIP applications received BVL/final approval?

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Hey guys, I am seeking hope here by gathering you guys who don't have AIP but already received BVL/final approval, just like IRCC bypasses this AIP step. Anyone?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys, I am seeking hope here by gathering you guys who don't have AIP but already received BVL/final approval, just like IRCC bypasses this AIP step. Anyone?
It was called first stage and was temporary and in my opinion nothing but a gimmick, my daughter's study permit was approved in gcms notes 2 months before she received first stage notification which is worded with a statement her file contains insufficient data to approve, clearly a lie as it had already been approved.

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
It was called first stage and was temporary and in my opinion nothing but a gimmick, my daughter's study permit was approved in gcms notes 2 months before she received first stage notification which is worded with a statement her file contains insufficient data to approve, clearly a lie as it had already been approved.
Hi, I think the format they use to send out AIP is all the same for everyone (with complete data and not complete). How do you know your daughter application had been approved before you received the AIP sent though email? in the note it said PPR or something like that? Thank you

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Hi, I think the format they use to send out AIP is all the same for everyone (with complete data and not complete). How do you know your daughter application had been approved before you received the AIP sent though email? in the note it said PPR or something like that? Thank you
As I wrote, her gcms notes record her approval date of study permit as 22 June 2020.

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm