+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nomination need to be confirmed to Express Entry

anvar21

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
I applied to Express Entry and I have nomination from Manitoba Province too. I filled all questions and there question asking about Nomination certificate. I answered yes.
when I submit my application I received letter says Province have to confirm my nomination to the Express Entry. I need to provide my Express Entry profile number to Province.
Anybody have the same situation? Can anybody help how to get my nomination confirmed?
Any advice will highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

NAMO2014

May 22, 2014
anvar21 said:
Hi Guys
I applied to Express Entry and I have nomination from Manitoba Province too. I filled all questions and there question asking about Nomination certificate. I answered yes.
when I submit my application I received letter says Province have to confirm my nomination to the Express Entry. I need to provide my Express Entry profile number to Province.
Anybody have the same situation? Can anybody help how to get my nomination confirmed?
Any advice will highly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
I am in same boat with you... I have MPNP nomination and I want to apply Express entry too, but the information is not clear to me. according to QnA - Q.9 on CIC website.. We can apply for Express entry after nomination but when you check PNP program information on CIC website there are two way to get nomination. 1 under EE and 2.Normal Way.. I am waiting for more clarification on this..

Please join this discussion..all PNP PR application -EE

Thanks

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same boat. I am OPNP. I have emailed the province with the information .. Waiting for an answer.

jing194426

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi guys,

I'm in the same situation.I applied and submitted my application for express entry(I'm a nomination certificate holder) .But I got a letter from CIC said I'm ineligible.I don't know why and I'll call CIC on Monday.

saag0

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2015
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Med's Request
07-01-2016
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
23-04-2016
hi!

does this mean that those with current provincial nominations will not get the extra (up to) 600 points for EE?

NAMO2014

May 22, 2014
saag0 said:
hi!

does this mean that those with current provincial nominations will not get the extra (up to) 600 points for EE?
The situation is not clear yet... How we can enter into EE with Nomination( nomination with normal process through PNP).

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jing194426 said:
Hi guys,

I'm in the same situation.I applied and submitted my application for express entry(I'm a nomination certificate holder) .But I got a letter from CIC said I'm ineligible.I don't know why and I'll call CIC on Monday.
its impossible you double check your profile maybe something missing.

ashlireza

Jul 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Aug 2014
AOR Received.
23 Oct 2014
Did anybody call CIC on this?

I am an AINP certificate holder and I called them to see if they can verify my nomination to CIC but did not give me a clear answer.
Anybody else called their provinces / CIC to get some clarifications?

Thanks

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashlireza said:

I am an AINP certificate holder and I called them to see if they can verify my nomination to CIC but did not give me a clear answer.

Thanks
hey i read this some other forum. when did you got AINP. i dont know is this for only MPNP or AINP ALSO

Unfortunately, the MPNP is not able to endorse the Express Entry submission of candidates who have already been nominated by the province. We are developing a process for those MPNP applicants who can qualify for Express Entry and would then stream them through Express Entry after we nominate, however that will apply to new applications only. If you wish to continue with the process through Express Entry, you would have to withdraw your existing MPNP application and reapply to take advantage of this new process. There is however never a guarantee you would be nominated again. Otherwise, it may be best to continue with the process of obtaining Canadian permanent residence through the regular application process outlined in your approval package from the MPNP.

Kind Regards,

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
Online Application Support."

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashlireza said:

Thanks
I got my AINP nomination from December 2014. I have applied through EE. I have also emailed AINP about the nomination confirmation. No reply yet.

What did they say?

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my AINP nomination from December 2014. I have applied through EE. I have also emailed AINP about the nomination confirmation. I got this reply:
"
You have not been nominated by the province for the purpose of Express Entry. As a provincial nominee, you should proceed and apply for permanent residence as per the instructions provided to you with the AINP nomination (prior to the six-month expiry date).
The AINP will not be providing additional confirmation of being nominated.
"

So, nominations issued with previous system can't claim those 600 points :(

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Unfortunately, the MPNP is not able to endorse the Express Entry submission of candidates who have already been nominated by the province.
Wow! (Surprises, always unpleasant twists from CIC)

As a provincial nominee, you should proceed and apply for permanent residence as per the instructions provided to you with the AINP nomination (prior to the six-month expiry date)
Does any other PR program still exist for PNP rather than EE sonce Jan 1, 2015?

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regina said:
Does any other PR program still exist for PNP rather than EE sonce Jan 1, 2015?
YES. Click on the 'Provincial Nominees' link on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/apply.asp

Provinces are going to select some people through EE profiles and a few others by their own criteria. The people selected w/o EE by a province will continue applying the old PNP way.