+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nomination awaited after surpassing the 90 days processing period

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends

In my case, my application was delivered to OINP on 22 June. I am awaiting nomination, as the mandatory 90 day period expires tomorrow. No verification call, no emails, nothing as of yet. I am writing them an email tomorrow to understand the delay from their end.

Has anybody got any positive reversal post the expiry of the processing period? What are the chances of receiving a nomination for such applicants?

Let us connect here to share experiences on exploring favorable solutions.

reshmasukdhoe

Sep 18, 2015
Hi there
no need to sound despondant.

I emailed them a few weeks ago, and they responded.
it seems like there is a big backlog due to the high volumes of applications received.

this was their actual response"" Note that your file was received on July 30, 2015. Due to high volume, we anticipate that your file will undergo a completeness check in approximately six to eight weeks. If the application is accepted as complete, you will receive an acknowledgement letter and fee receipt by email. If the application is deemed incomplete, it will be returned to you by courier and you would be allowed 30 calendar days for the OINP to receive your complete application.

Thank you for your interest in our program.""

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reshmasukdhoe

I agree that there is a heavy backlog of applications. I did receive an AOR on 10 August and my package was accepted as complete. Generally, on an average people have received a nomination after a month of AOR.