+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nomination approval letter from SINP

aj786sj

Nov 26, 2020
I applied for International Skilled Worker Nominee wih Job Offer at SINP.

I’ve just got the Nomination Approval Letter from SINP. I’ve received two letters

1) Nomination Approval Letter
2) Nomination Approval for Initial Work Permit

Please advise which way should I go for and how much time each program usually takes.

1) Confirmation of SINP nomination (Permanent Residency)

We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has been approved. Please note this nomination is not valid for Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada's (IRCC) Express Entry system.

Your application for permanent residence must be received by IRCC before the expiry date.

2) SINP Work Permit Support Letter (Work_Permit)

We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has been approved. The SINP has determined that all required factors for provincial support have been met. These factors are: you are urgently required to begin your employment with the employer listed above; the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefit for Saskatchewan; your employment is not part‐time or seasonal; and the wages and working conditions are sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.

Before starting work you must apply to (IRCC) for a temporary work permit.

Please advise!

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015

I’ve just got the Nomination Approval Letter from SINP. I’ve received two letters

Please advise which way should I go for and how much time each program usually takes.

We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has been approved. Please note this nomination is not valid for Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada's (IRCC) Express Entry system.

Your application for permanent residence must be received by IRCC before the expiry date.

We are pleased to advise your application under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) has been approved. The SINP has determined that all required factors for provincial support have been met. These factors are: you are urgently required to begin your employment with the employer listed above; the job offer is genuine and will create economic benefit for Saskatchewan; your employment is not part‐time or seasonal; and the wages and working conditions are sufficient to attract and retain Canadian citizens.

Please advise!
Apply for a work permit from IRCC

aj786sj

Nov 26, 2020
Furthermore, can you please advise Will my spouse and children (under 12) also be eligible to accompany me or will I need to apply for them separately? also if you suggest a specific link for this category to apply in this category.

AIPP Immi

Jul 11, 2018

Please advise!

As per both letter you will get immigration fast in Work permit, As they need you.

try it fast...
This is opinion and clearly seen....If you wish can ask others also..