+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nominated by Provincial Government.not able to apply for work permit ext. online

elegant.heena

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been nominated by provincial government and my PG work permit is going to expire in july 2011and i want to apply for extension of work permit online because processing time for work permit extension with the same employer is less than paper application. but when i tried to apply for Extension of work permit online there was not any option for uploading my APPROVAL LETTER BY the provincial government. and there was not any option for uploading my ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS. IT HAS ONLY OPTION FOR PASSPORT PAGES AND EMPLOYER LETTER. tell me what do i do....i request you all for help.. thanks.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
elegant.heena said:
i have been nominated by provincial government and my PG work permit is going to expire in july 2011and i want to apply for extension of work permit online because processing time for work permit extension with the same employer is less than paper application. but when i tried to apply for Extension of work permit online there was not any option for uploading my APPROVAL LETTER BY the provincial government. and there was not any option for uploading my ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS. IT HAS ONLY OPTION FOR PASSPORT PAGES AND EMPLOYER LETTER. tell me what do i do....i request you all for help.. thanks.
You don't need to supply your academic transcripts for a WP extension. As far as the Letter of Support from the provincial government, add it to one of the other documents and then upload it.

ladyjen

Jul 5, 2011
You don't need to supply your academic transcripts for a WP extension. As far as the Letter of Support from the provincial government, add it to one of the other documents and then upload it.

Hi About this topic. my friend filed his WP extension through online application. But he didn't know that he has to upload requirements like JOb offer and AINP letter coz it only requires passport to be uploaded. Now he is wooried he might received WP refusal. Is it ok that he could send them via mail, the other requirements before he receives the result from Vegreville. Please we really need you help. Thank you so much

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ladyjen said:

Hi About this topic. my friend filed his WP extension through online application. But he didn't know that he has to upload requirements like JOb offer and AINP letter coz it only requires passport to be uploaded. Now he is wooried he might received WP refusal. Is it ok that he could send them via mail, the other requirements before he receives the result from Vegreville. Please we really need you help. Thank you so much
Yes, he can. But he needs to do it ASAP and mark it Urgent and to be attached to his file. Tell him to include his client ID and the receipt number for the fee he paid for the extension.