+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOCs and Me - Much Confusion

LavBlossom

May 2, 2015
Hi people.
I hope someone here can help me out. My Internet explorations have proved worthless. :mad:

I'm looking into immigrating and, as one of the first steps, am trying to fit myself into the most appropriate NOC. I can't find the perfect NOC for me. The closest I can get it 0122 but that is barely fitting. Please read through what I DO and DON'T DO, and give me some advice.

You will have my eternal gratitude :-*

THANKS,
LB

WHAT I DO:
I have over 7 years experience in a few banks in Pakistan. All my roles have been in product management functions for consumer(aka retail) banking products of both deposits and lending natures. 'Product Management' in Pakistani banks involves:
- launching new products
- developing new products
- managing the portfolio of existing products
- setting sales targets
- budgeting and monitoring the income and expenses of the portfolio
- managing attrition attempts and setting up retention
- creating and rolling out campaigns and offers to keep usage at target levels
- looking at initial and ongoing compliance with regulatory and internal standards for products
- pricing and price changes
- process optimisations to save costs or reduce processing times

WHAT I DON'T DO:
- hardcore marketing, we have an agency for that, I will tell them what I want to achieve and they think up the creative aspects.
- sales. Yes, no targets for me.
- sit at a branch. I work out of the head office.

bharathi039

Feb 12, 2015
Just send your query to noc[at]workingincanada.gc.ca & noc-cnp[at]workingincanada.gc.ca

You will get NOC which fits ur profile. I did the same when I was confused between difference NOCs

LavBlossom

May 2, 2015
Thanks Bharathi039, what you have suggested seems like a pretty practical approach.

Will give it a shot! :D

LB