+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc

Aksharaveer@#

Oct 4, 2020
Hey omg thanks for replying.. I know my noc but I just wanted to know if that's actually matching my job roles and responsibilities or not

Aksharaveer@#

Oct 4, 2020
70% ? Not 50? My noc is 2171
I have attached links about my responsibilities 1 and Img2 i kinda repeated some points in hurry, but if u have time pls check and say if this is the match for my role. My job title is process associate/ content moderator/ content quality analyst. Please save me yo

Aksharaveer@#

Oct 4, 2020
Ya , I worked with 2 different organisations. One is not ready to provide responsibility details because of internal policy but they will mention it and give a mail it seems. And the other one wanted me to give the responsibility details by myself they'll just sign and forward it. I just wanted to know if iam sending them the correct details or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ya , I worked with 2 different organisations. One is not ready to provide responsibility details because of internal policy but they will mention it and give a mail it seems. And the other one wanted me to give the responsibility details by myself they'll just sign and forward it. I just wanted to know if iam sending them the correct details or not.
You will need to figure that out if your responsibilities match the NOC.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
If this threas is still alive. I need help in finding my noc. Im working in an international outbound call centre with more than 6 years of exp. Its US based MNC. We make calls to the insurance companies to check the status of medical claims.

Please let me know what is the NOC code suits best to my profession.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If this threas is still alive. I need help in finding my noc. Im working in an international outbound call centre with more than 6 years of exp. Its US based MNC. We make calls to the insurance companies to check the status of medical claims.

Please let me know what is the NOC code suits best to my profession.
You have PR already.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No, I don’t have PR yet.
But you posted (I replied last month),

Hello,

I’m PR holder staying in Ontario since 2019 earning 55K CAD annually. I want to apply for visitor visa of my mother 50 yrs old and brother 29 yrs old.

My mother is housewife, and brother is a working professional since 2014 with proper salary in account, PF deduction and 4 ITRs available. He has around 6 lac rs old funds + 2000 CAD mutual funds.

Please advise if I can apply for his visitor visa along with my mother. And, what are the chances of getting approved for his visa.

Regards

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-parents-and-sibling.753712/#post-10022655

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
But you posted (I replied last month),

Hello,

I’m PR holder staying in Ontario since 2019 earning 55K CAD annually. I want to apply for visitor visa of my mother 50 yrs old and brother 29 yrs old.

My mother is housewife, and brother is a working professional since 2014 with proper salary in account, PF deduction and 4 ITRs available. He has around 6 lac rs old funds + 2000 CAD mutual funds.

Please advise if I can apply for his visitor visa along with my mother. And, what are the chances of getting approved for his visa.

Regards

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-parents-and-sibling.753712/#post-10022655
Actually, I had posted this query on the behalf of my sibling.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually, I had posted this query on the behalf of my sibling.
Then say it is for your brother and not use “I.” Too many on this forum, pose as people and are consultants looking for free advice but charging clients. Use the NOC database search key and find the NOC.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Then say it is for your brother and not use “I.” Too many on this forum, pose as people and are consultants looking for free advice but charging clients. Use the NOC database search key and find the NOC.
I’m sorry for this. However, I assured you that I am just a working professional and not doing immigration related consulations neither I have upto mark knowledge of this.

I have tried to locate my job profile in NOC. But I don’t see anything related to Call centre. Can you please help me.

I am working in an international call centre wherein we make calls to insurance companies to check the status of medical claims. Please help.