+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

TH1992

Aug 20, 2021
Hi,

Can I mention 2 different NOC's in my profile to show the cumulative work experience? or they will consider only one of them?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For FSW, to be eligible you need one year continious experience in one NOC (A, B or 0). After that you can use another NOC as your secondary NOC.

For CEC, you can combine NOCs and no need for continuous experience.

TH1992

Aug 20, 2021
For FSW, to be eligible you need one year continious experience in one NOC (A, B or 0). After that you can use another NOC as your secondary NOC.

For CEC, you can combine NOCs and no need for continuous experience.
But if I'll mention another NOC as secondary and it doesn't relate to my degree or title, what then? Do they cut the score for that?

and last thing, where can i get the details of job responsibilities with which they compare? can you provide me the link? thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
But if I'll mention another NOC as secondary and it doesn't relate to my degree or title, what then? Do they cut the score for that?

and last thing, where can i get the details of job responsibilities with which they compare? can you provide me the link? thanks.
NOC doesn’t need to match education for EE. The NOC list is an online database. Quick google will give the you database since I don’t know the link off-hand.