+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

Raman564

May 10, 2019
I did my M.Tech in computer science engineering. Currently, I am working as an IT vocational trainer in a school. What would be my NOC? And how can I apply for a job in Canada from India?

sansar

Nov 29, 2018
Kindly help with the correct NOC code for Operations Manager in a training and certifications company (ITIL, Prince2, PMP trng).

Duties involved managing end to end operations of the training institute, planning training calender & workshops for certifications like Prince2, PMP, ITIL etc. Resource + facility allocation & management, budget mngmt, handling grievances etc.
I have searched various options but not sure abt the exact NOC. The two codes I felt a bit closer to my roles were 0114 & 0125. I'm not able to choose. Plz help.

hadikhan

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Everyone

I have done 4 years Bachelor's in Computer Sci and 2 years of masters in Computing. However, i am working as a full-time project manager of IT-based project for more than 6 years. My key responsibilities are:
- Organize, plan, lead and control the project team resources
- Ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards/procedures
- Recommend, prioritize and develop technology solutions
- Plan, estimate, track, provide support and manage application systems/projects
- Define project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirement and deliverable timing
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws
- Provide and recommend training of development resources, and address/resolve complaints/problems
- Manage work assignments and coordination within the project team
- Provide counseling, career development guidance, mentoring and overall skill development of the software engineering personnel
- Review of all project related artifacts
- Update the Business Analysts about the status of ongoing development projects, activities, and achievements on a weekly basis
- Evaluate performance of development resources (who are assigned on his/her project) and send recommendations to Engagement Manager
- Evaluate performance of QA-QC resources and project level CC (who are assigned on his/her project)
- Responsible for team sizing and building for software development projects

What is my NOC code? Also, can I apply for NOC 2174 based on my 18 years of education in computing?

Thanks in advance

glenshutter

Sep 4, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am currently working as Practice Manager in Singapore (Financial Advisory Firm/Wealth Management). I work closely with a senior partner and help with day to day client servicing/management and financial paraplanner duties (report/recommendation writing, illustrations etc). I am having a hard time finding the correct NOC for my role and current job title.

Any advise on what NOC to use please.

Thanks for your help.

jolaz1

Sep 20, 2019

Hey everyone,

im interested what my NOC# would be - i am working as an account support analyst for a Canadian bank. My job duties involve creating invoices for the customer, monthly banking reports, billing reports, responding to customer's escalations etc.

Any help would be highly appreciated! Thanks!