+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

noc

nahal

Aug 22, 2018
I am a dentist and I have 1 year work exprience as an assistant professor, should I go with noc 3113 or 4111?! totally confused

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
I am a dentist and I have 1 year work exprience as an assistant professor, should I go with noc 3113 or 4111?! totally confused
your experience has (for the sake of immigration purpose) nothing to do with your eduacation. If you have worked as an assistant professor then select that specific NOC. check and double check tasks and job duties just to be sure

nahal

Aug 22, 2018
your experience has (for the sake of immigration purpose) nothing to do with your eduacation. If you have worked as an assistant professor then select that specific NOC. check and double check tasks and job duties just to be sure
thank you, wouldn’t they ask for more qualifications if i mention my noc 4011 as an lecturer or professor?! I was only an assistant professor though

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know the details of NOC 4011, but qualifications falls under education... you have to get an ECA for your education/qualifications.
for the experience part, you will have to prove you fulfill about 60-70% of the tasks and responsibilities described in the NOC. you will have to do that by getting an employement reference from the employer (will all salary, title and job description information in it). you can find tons of employent references in the forum threads.

gauran

Oct 2, 2018
really informative 。I do have one more query .what besides noc code and experiences, luckily one gets job offer in other noc .will that be beneficial to add 50 more points