+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

Majdt

Nov 2, 2018
I hold a masters degree in civil engineering from a reputable university from England but havent worked for the past 10 years. I am 38 years old.

My husband on the other hand holds a bachelors degree in electrical engineering fron the University of Jordan and had been working for 18 years in telecommunications and has a position in a telecom company. He's 41years old.

We have 3 kids 11 and younger.

When I search for the NOCs I find that these jobs are not needed. DOes this mean we are not eligible for the express entry or should i still apply. How important is it to have one of the needed NOC?

And what are the other ways to apply other than the express entry?

Thanks in Advance

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Cannot believe that a telecoms engineer role is not listed in the NoC database. See here

http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=2&val1=2241&ver=16

Focus not just on the job title but the duties within the role, same goes for civil engineer. As long as classified 0,A or B they would be considered skilled jobs. Note the NOC database does not necessarily reflect jobs available but only skills deemed desirable.

What score did you get for express entry , although age is now starting to go against you ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Geetha04

Jan 3, 2019
Reviews and processes a variety of transactions for shareholders client s and brokers
• Performs a variety of data entry functions with accuracy and proficiency
• Performs shareholder maintenance updates, coding and basic inquiries and requests
• Reads, interprets and comprehends written instructions received from a variety of sources.
• Follows instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards
• Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are considered

Above are my Roles and Responsibilities , Please help me deciding my NOC code.

Geetha04

Jan 3, 2019
Reviews and processes a variety of transactions for shareholders client s and brokers
• Performs a variety of data entry functions with accuracy and proficiency
• Performs shareholder maintenance updates, coding and basic inquiries and requests
• Reads, interprets and comprehends written instructions received from a variety of sources.
• Follows instructions when processing items efficiently and in a timely manner in accordance with established productivity standards
• Responds to inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner ensuring quality standards are considered

Above are my Roles and Responsibilities , Please help me deciding my NOC code.

shaidujjaman

Jun 30, 2015
Can any one tell me if there is any occupation in demand available in any province for Call Center Supervisor of a Bank?

patel09

Jul 3, 2015
hi guys,

I need a help in finding a NOC code for the express entry as I am not able to find any related NOC code.

I was working as Surveillance Engineer at one of the telecommunication company in India for an one year. And i am about to apply my PR file.

Company give me a employment letter mentioning below job duties.

• Preparing monthly required operation's desk, PPTs, customers governance desk, I-Hyg TT dashboard.
  • Monitoring of BSC/PGDS site & Alarms Escalation to FSC, CM,ZM, & O&M as per the escalation metrix.
  • site down alarms escalation and follow up for restoration.
  • RCA collection from field team against site down events.
  • Generating & circulating outage reports every 2 hours to field team and management team on mail.
  • NBH hours outage analysis.
  • provide immediate support to field team while checking/syncing live alarms in OUC.
  • critical alarms analysis during crisis situation like heavy monsoon, cyclone, Flood etc.

please help me finding NOC code. It will be grateful for your help.