+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

Fuzail

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,
My NOC is 2141 Industrial Engineer, but my employer has listed only limited roles and responsibilities. Kindly advice me whether it's sufficient for this NOC.

Job title : Industrial Engineer

My education: MSc Advanced Manufacturing Technologies; BEng Mechanical and Production Engineering

The type of establishment in which the work is performed: Manufacturing Site , Manufacturing of Bandsaw Blades

Roles and Responsibilities
$Study and evaluate production processes, make required improvements and continuously monitor and check results
§ Provide guidance to quality control team
§ Design, develop and conduct time studies and work simplification programs
§ Investigate mechanical failures, maintenance problems, and quality procedures
§ Prepare samples and measure using analytical equipment
§ Manage projects and make evidence-based decisions on own initiative but also of taking direction
§ Liaising with operators, supervisors, engineers etc
§ Attending meetings, writing tec

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Fuzail said:
Hello Friends,
My NOC is 2141 Industrial Engineer, but my employer has listed only limited roles and responsibilities. Kindly advice me whether it's sufficient for this NOC.

Job title : Industrial Engineer

My education: MSc Advanced Manufacturing Technologies; BEng Mechanical and Production Engineering

The type of establishment in which the work is performed: Manufacturing Site , Manufacturing of Bandsaw Blades

Roles and Responsibilities
$Study and evaluate production processes, make required improvements and continuously monitor and check results
§ Provide guidance to quality control team
§ Design, develop and conduct time studies and work simplification programs
§ Investigate mechanical failures, maintenance problems, and quality procedures
§ Prepare samples and measure using analytical equipment
§ Manage projects and make evidence-based decisions on own initiative but also of taking direction
§ Liaising with operators, supervisors, engineers etc
§ Attending meetings, writing tec
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities. So, if the letter that you have matches at least with 60%-70% of the duties and responsibilities mentioned in 2141, then you are good to go.