+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC title

UnitedBaller

Jan 15, 2019
Hi,

I have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer and master's degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering. I work as a Quality Engineer in an orthopedic implants company. I used this work experience to get the points in express entry. My question is, the job description provided by my employer matches with the description of 'Biomedical engineer' which comes under NOC code 2148 - Other Engineers. But my job title quality engineer is listed under NOC code 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineer (Which also is my master's degree). Which NOC should I choose?

Thanks.

vnavin8

Jan 7, 2020
Hi,

I have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer and master's degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering. I work as a Quality Engineer in an orthopedic implants company. I used this work experience to get the points in express entry. My question is, the job description provided by my employer matches with the description of 'Biomedical engineer' which comes under NOC code 2148 - Other Engineers. But my job title quality engineer is listed under NOC code 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineer (Which also is my master's degree). Which NOC should I choose?

Thanks.
Hi,

I know this was posted a while ago, were you able to figure out your NOC? I am in the same boat. I could use some help. I have a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and Masters in Industrial Engineering and I am working as a quality engineer in a Biomedical Company.