+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC title to Customer Success Manager

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I need help with the selection of the right NOC code for one of my work-experience that I would be seeking points. This is very critical for me as I would be crossing the EE threshold score only with this job also counted. Basically, I was working with a company that had a SaaS (Software as a Service) product and would help the our customer with pricing related data. I was a individual contributor and did not have a team reporting to me. My main responsibilities were as follows (i copied them from various job descriptions I found online and in-line with what I actually did):

1. Customer Onboarding --> Educating customers on how to use your product. Onboarding should focus on features they need to learn, based on the projects they aim to complete. This way, they can get up to speed as fast as possible and be one step closer to achieving their goals.
2. Follow up on renewals. The job of the CSM is to create loyal, repeat customers instead of one time users. This is why renewals are key for this position. CSMs should keep track of customer product expiration dates -- whether they be monthly, quarterly, or annually -- and follow up with customers to renew their contracts. Without following up, you risk potential churn which impacts your customer retention rates. I was responsible for a renewal rate of my customers and it was my KPI as well
3. Cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Engineering and Product Teams for upsell and delivery issues. Proactively identify potential issues and work with cross functions to build solutions to reduce these issues. This would help identify new features that can be customized for our customers and developed for them. I would be the liason and the voice of the customer internally to translate the customer's said/unsaid needs to the engineering and product teams. Influence the product roadmap based on our core users’ needs.
4. Working cross-functionally with internal teams to help address open customer requests.
5. Reporting : Report to executives and the board on past results and renewals and upsell forecasts, e.g. through dashboards and presentations
6. Analysis : Track leading indicators of renewals and upsell, and analyze them to understand what's going well and what's not
7. NPS : Run NPS program for clients along with VP CSM and Marketing team
8. Relay customer feedback to the Product team
9. Align with the Support team on resolution of major cases and report bugs to the Engineering team

Some actual background about the software: It was a software that would gather pricing information of competitors of a particular hotel brand (mariott etc.), airlines, cab rental companies and feed it to them to make real time pricing decisions to be giving the most attractive price point to their customers.

My application is stuck because of this one issue. I see a mix of NOC codes that would satisfy this, can someone please help here?

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: MOHAMMED Mohammed

faheem7791

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Dear all, please reply to this. I would need to fill up the form and I am honestly stuck here and completely confused.

Cyrilkay

Jan 1, 2021
Hi All, any update for the NOC related to Customer Success Manager (for a software company)?
I found both 0125 and 2171 have partial duties relevant to CSM..what do you think? anyone has chosen a specific NOC for CSM?

Thanks!

Mar 18, 2021
Hey everyone,
Just bumping this thread to check if anyone got the right NOC code for Customer Success Manager. Please reply and help us.

mlfeo

Mar 23, 2021
hi everyone,

I am also having the same problem. I saw one post saying to choose NOC 0125 Other business service manager but I am checking if there's a more accurate NOC for CSMs. Any help will be appreciate. Thanks!

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi All, any update for the NOC related to Customer Success Manager (for a software company)?
I found both 0125 and 2171 have partial duties relevant to CSM..what do you think? anyone has chosen a specific NOC for CSM?

Thanks!
Hi. I am also a Customer Success Manager, May I know which NOC code did you use to apply for PR?