+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC title for sales job

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
I believe 0601 responsibilities are those that would require someone to be at a very high post in a company,like COOs, CFOs, etc. If you have already left the company, you can talk with the HR what kind of responsibilities will they write in your experience letter. Alternatively, you can make a draft of responsibilities that you believe you actually handle and that matches with one of the job codes. Then you can send this draft to your HR asking if they will write these in experience letter.

Manoj1789

Dec 29, 2020
I believe 0601 responsibilities are those that would require someone to be at a very high post in a company,like COOs, CFOs, etc. If you have already left the company, you can talk with the HR what kind of responsibilities will they write in your experience letter. Alternatively, you can make a draft of responsibilities that you believe you actually handle and that matches with one of the job codes. Then you can send this draft to your HR asking if they will write these in experience letter.
Hi. I still work for the same company as manager business development from last 6 years. Also, I don't see it's for CFo etc. In 0601 this is for Sales manager roles. What did you had finally 6221 or 0601.also do you mind connecting over a call. Please suggest

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Hi. I still work for the same company as manager business development from last 6 years. Also, I don't see it's for CFo etc. In 0601 this is for Sales manager roles. What did you had finally 6221 or 0601.also do you mind connecting over a call. Please suggest
I finally went with 6221 and it got accepted. U can share your email or whatsapp contact.

Manoj1789

Dec 29, 2020
Can we connect later today, maybe later in your day time. Thank you. Just ping me on whats app and I can call you.

WalkerHorn

Apr 12, 2023
Hey there! I stumbled upon this old thread and saw that you were struggling with figuring out which NOC job code fits your experience best. I totally get your confusion, it can be a bit of a headache trying to navigate through all those codes. Based on what you've shared, I think NOC 0601 could be a good fit for your background in channel and b2b sales. But hey, don't take my word for it, it's always a good idea to double-check with someone who knows their stuff. Have you tried reaching out to a software sales recruitment agency? They might be able to give you some more specific advice based on your experience and the job market. Hope that helps!