+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC title for sales job

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,
I am trying to make online EOI profile. I have confusion regarding my NOC job code.
I have experience in channel sales, b2b sales. To the best of my knowledge,I believe that noc 0601 is best suited for my profile. Can anyone give suggestion on this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi,
I am trying to make online EOI profile. I have confusion regarding my NOC job code.
I have experience in channel sales, b2b sales. To the best of my knowledge,I believe that noc 0601 is best suited for my profile. Can anyone give suggestion on this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
Depends on what duties you performed. Try to match it the NOC you are selecting.
You can also check 6221, see if it helps?

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Hi,
Depends on what duties you performed. Try to match it the NOC you are selecting.
You can also check 6221, see if it helps?
Hi
Thank you for reply. My job responsibilities match with noc noc code 0601 as well as 6411. But 6411 is a non skilled category so won't be considered for PR. Should I go with the 0601 then?

nav171993

Aug 20, 2019
Hi
I have 4 month of restaurant shift manager experience and 8 month at office admin position.
My questions are :
1. Can i submit file in express entry
2.If these both jobs are in same NOC example NOC B but job title different and also NOC code is different too ,Then is it not possible to submit file ?
3.Noc code should be same or job title should also be same as well as job responsibilities.

Please clear this if you know about this.
Thank you

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Hi
I have 4 month of restaurant shift manager experience and 8 month at office admin position.
My questions are :
1. Can i submit file in express entry
2.If these both jobs are in same NOC example NOC B but job title different and also NOC code is different too ,Then is it not possible to submit file ?
3.Noc code should be same or job title should also be same as well as job responsibilities.

Please clear this if you know about this.
Thank you
Its fine if you have experience in more than 1 noc. But 1 year of experience should be there in primary noc. Rest noc you can for more crs points. I think in your case, you should complete 1 year in one of the noc job code which you will show as primary.

Reactions: nav171993

nav171993

Aug 20, 2019
Its fine if you have experience in more than 1 noc. But 1 year of experience should be there in primary noc. Rest noc you can for more crs points. I think in your case, you should complete 1 year in one of the noc job code which you will show as primary.
Thank you

zebi06

Feb 28, 2020
Hi
Thank you for reply. My job responsibilities match with noc noc code 0601 as well as 6411. But 6411 is a non skilled category so won't be considered for PR. Should I go with the 0601 then?
Hi, i am having the same issue, what did you choose 0601 or 6411? did it work?

zebi06

Feb 28, 2020
Great! I am bit confused tho. I work for a VAR we resell software. I also handled title bit of technicalities related to the software but i don't think that would fall under pre-sales or technical sales. 6411 also matches with my responsibilities but it clearly says (for Non-Technical products).

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Great! I am bit confused tho. I work for a VAR we resell software. I also handled title bit of technicalities related to the software but i don't think that would fall under pre-sales or technical sales. 6411 also matches with my responsibilities but it clearly says (for Non-Technical products).
6411 will not get you any CRS points as it is a non-skilled noc. Look for the noc which matches with the responsibilities that you handle. Alternatively, you can look for the responsibilities mentioned in your company job profile or offer letter and match with noc code. You can also discuss this with the HR beforehand that what kind of responsibilities will they write in your reference letter.

AmitKr93

Sep 16, 2020
Hi,
Hi..!! Did you got ur PR.? Any problem in 6221.? As i also into web portal b2b sales.but it's not technical job.Though it's an online job.Will it b le considered technical.?

tsdhaliwal

Sep 25, 2019
Hi..!! Did you got ur PR.? Any problem in 6221.? As i also into web portal b2b sales.but it's not technical job.Though it's an online job.Will it b le considered technical.?
Yeah 6221 worked fine. It was accepted. But still waiting for PR.
In your case, i believe if you handle responsibilities like identify new clients, promote sales to existing clients, communicating technical things of the web portal to the clients, making ppts, then 6221 could match ur profile. Also match other responsibilities given in the noc code to yours. You can also check company's offer letter to match responsibilities or if possible, talk to the HR if they will write these responsibilities in the reference letter. If not, what kind of responsibilities will they write in the reference letter and choose ur noc accordingly.

AmitKr93

Sep 16, 2020
Yeah 6221 worked fine. It was accepted. But still waiting for PR.
In your case, i believe if you handle responsibilities like identify new clients, promote sales to existing clients, communicating technical things of the web portal to the clients, making ppts, then 6221 could match ur profile. Also match other responsibilities given in the noc code to yours. You can also check company's offer letter to match responsibilities or if possible, talk to the HR if they will write these responsibilities in the reference letter. If not, what kind of responsibilities will they write in the reference letter and choose ur noc accordingly.
Thank you Mate.!! Yeah duties of 6221 is what i actually do. But in my job description nowhere it mention that its a technical job.But i still manage catalogs of my clients, sales of higher level service also.Hope it would get selected.
Thanx for your help.

tiago28

Apr 5, 2021
Thank you Mate.!! Yeah duties of 6221 is what i actually do. But in my job description nowhere it mention that its a technical job.But i still manage catalogs of my clients, sales of higher level service also.Hope it would get selected.
Thanx for your help.
Hey @AmitKr93 , did you get your application approved with NOC 6221? any updates? thanks!