+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC - Supply Planner (Supply Chain)

ismseif

Jan 13, 2018
Hello,

I am currently working as a supply planner in a multinational company, and can not find the right NOC code. (my job requires a university degree)

I plan with international suppliers the delivery of raw materials (RM) and packaging materials (PM) for production.
Goal/ targets:
- Availability of the RM/PM at all time.
- Optimum stock covers.

DotAdé

Apr 21, 2018
Hello,

I am currently working as a supply planner in a multinational company, and can not find the right NOC code. (my job requires a university degree)

I plan with international suppliers the delivery of raw materials (RM) and packaging materials (PM) for production.
Goal/ targets:
- Availability of the RM/PM at all time.
- Optimum stock covers.
Hi. Any luck eventually finding the NOC for Supply Planner?

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
Hey manaise, send me ur email I will send you the format of reference letter that I had from my management. However, job title doesn't matter only your job duties matter in actual as per your noc code. Minimum 60% duties must match with noc.

ayoubayoub

Dec 26, 2018
Dears,
I am in the same situation, i'm not sure if using 1215 for a master degree diploma is suitable as they mention that 1215 requires at least a secondary diploma...
any other CNP code guys?
thanks

Poovaraghavan

Dec 9, 2018
I have the same doubt as ayoub. Any luck with alternative NOC code other than 1215?
I have management degree in logistics and supply chain and working as supply chain executive.

The problem here is the job bank registration also requires NOC code and when 1215 is used, only administrator level / clerical level jobs are shown as job recommendations