FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-Jan-2021
Passport Req..
18-05-2022
I have seen some people getting rejections due to not meeting the requirement of "Enough Relevant Work Experience"

Please assist in understanding the element of "Enough Relevant Work Experience" in Express Entry.
My work experience is split in three jobs:
The first two Jobs- their roles and their duties can easily fit into the Skill Type A or B.
But third and current job, although its a Banking Role, does not seem to be Skill Type 0,A or B and its more of an inputter role.
If I proceed with this experience, I may not be able to Claim three years of Work Experience in a 0,A or B role ? It matches more with a Skill Type C role.
So is it possible that I can continue with the Work Experience as follows and still satisfy the requirement of "Enough Relevant Work Experience":

1st Job: 1 year and 8 months (B)
2nd job: 7 months (A)
3rd Job: 2 years (C or D)

Effectively, this C Skill Type role is for 10 months to complete the three years Experience?
In an extreme case, If this can create a problem in EE submission, then I may go for leaving my current position, and make up for this experience in a relevant role?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
You do not get points for skill level C job. No point putting it in work history as it doesn't count

If you want CRS points for 3 years, find another 0/A/B job

Reactions: Sicilian