+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC skill level clarificaiton

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Hi,

Does anyone of you can help to clarify the NOC list/category for the Customer Service Representative.

This person works as a Customer Service Representative at an airport, and while searching on the internet we got stuck...Is it in the B or C skill level? It is very confusing, as we found two unit groups i.e. 6552 and 6551. :-\

So, which skill group am I in? Is it B or C?

Thanks for your clarification.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
I would really appreciate if one of you could clarify this:

Is it still category C, if the person works as a Customer Service Supervisor at an airport? We found this:

6314 - Customer and information services supervisors

customer service supervisor (except financial services)

Does this 6314 should be in the category B?

Thanks a lot!

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny_guyed said:
I would really appreciate if one of you could clarify this:

Is it still category C, if the person works as a Customer Service Supervisor at an airport? We found this:

6314 - Customer and information services supervisors

customer service supervisor (except financial services)

Does this 6314 should be in the category B?

Thanks a lot!
you can use this link to find out if the position is 0, A, B or C:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

6314 is B. Just make sure the duties match well when you have your employment letter written by your employer.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
thanks a lot! this is such a short notice, but do we also need to provide information on our salary as well? We cannot seem to find on the website whether the CIC requires to provide information on salary or not. In this case, as a Customer Service Supervisor. Thanks!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny_guyed said:
thanks a lot! this is such a short notice, but do we also need to provide information on our salary as well? We cannot seem to find on the website whether the CIC requires to provide information on salary or not. In this case, as a Customer Service Supervisor. Thanks!
Yes, your reference letter must include your salary, including any bonuses.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunny_guyed said:
There's a whole page on the required documentation:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Proof of work experience
Purpose

To prove each work experience claim and to validate that the applicant meets program requirements
Document requirements

The personalized document checklist in MyCIC prompts the applicant with an upload field for each work experience declared.
At the completeness check, the processing office determines only whether the required documents are included. The validity or fraudulence of the information is assessed only if and when the application is placed into processing.

The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).

If the work experience is in Canada, proof may include copies of T4 tax information slips and notices of assessment issued by the Canada Revenue Agency (the time period for these documents should reflect the work experience timeframe [e.g., work experience from 2006 to 2008 requires only documents from those calendar years]).
Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner (if work experience in Canada is claimed)

MRIZ

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Experts,

Can you please guide me that 6552 is in C category but its in express entry or not?

If its not then what is the time frame for skilled immigration?

Regards

MRIZ

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Experts,

Can you please guide me that NOC6552 is in C category but its in express entry or not?

If its not then what is the time frame for skilled immigration?

Regards

Ayesha aamir

Mar 8, 2020
I have done MS Hrm and have an experience of bank customer service officer what is my noc code i found 6551 but its for secondary school pas i need to know from a b or o plz suggest

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have done MS Hrm and have an experience of bank customer service officer what is my noc code i found 6551 but its for secondary school pas i need to know from a b or o plz suggest
That is a NOC C position so ineligible for Express Entry. Your employment letter must match a NOC. If you are a supervisor, financial advisor or loan manager then it is a different NOC. Use the NOC database to search d

Wael901

Jun 7, 2022
Please guys I need your help. I worked for 3 years at a financial call center (bank) does this make my noc category 6551 or it's still in the 6552 category? Because it is a financial call center and not a technical one?

Last edited: