+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC selection 1215 & 1122 - Help needed

fhaq

Jun 2, 2017
Dear all,

Would appreciate if anybody can help me out. My work experience has been in Freight forwarding operation/customers service where I have selected 1215 and also in continuous improvement/process improvement where i have selected 1122.

Below are my roles and responsibilities - can anybody comment on whether i selected the correct NOC:

Customer Service/Operation (NOC 1215):
· Procuring space with carriers and passing instructions to operations team for preparation of documents and physical handling of cargo.
· Supervising and training of new team members handling Air Freight Export shipments.
· Ensuring that all team members follow internal IOP’s and Customer SOP’s while performing their duties.
· Coordination with destination offices in order to ensure smooth handling of cargo at destination.
· Coordinating with local transportation and customs team to ensure smooth operation according to customer requirement and SOP.
· Handling of key accounts in an efficient and proactive manner.
· Providing best in class customer service to the customers and handling any exceptions in an efficient and effective manner.
· Providing spot quotes to customer and responding to their queries.
· Preparing and sharing performance reports with the customers.
· Proactive tracking and monitoring of cargo until it is delivered to the final consignee.
· Working with carriers to secure fastest possible transit time for the shipments.
· Guiding and operation team to ensure correct documentation and processes are followed during handling of the cargo at airport.
· Guiding and training of team members with regards to any new SOP, policy & general company wide initiatives.
· Supervising the Airport and operations team for movement and documentation of Dangerous Goods.
· Managing internal KPI’s and ensuring that targets are met, by training and guiding team members.
Maintaining and Procuring of Master Airway bill inventory from partner airlines

First Choice/Quality Improvement (1122):

· Drive overall First Choice (Six Sigma Quality Program) implementation, planning and execution throughout the country.

· Deliver training on Performance Dialogue, Problem Solving, Gemba Walk etc. to drive
· continuous improvement and service excellence in the organization.
· Probe improvement areas leading to process efficiency and service excellence.
· Running process excellence activity (PEA) focused on analyzing and improving current business processes in various areas. E.g. Operations, Customer Service, Finance etc.
· Worked in close co-ordination with the regional FC & Performance management teams to identify gaps and improvement areas in current methods and processes.
· Monitoring country operation KPI performance along with the regional team and presenting concrete feedback to Country Management.
· Working with local operation teams to review and improve KPI performance by establishing and implementing sustainable processes and solutions.
· Project lead for the implementation of new global IT system and various other related projects and tools.

Best Regards,

Faizan-ul-Haq

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Dear all,

Would appreciate if anybody can help me out. My work experience has been in Freight forwarding operation/customers service where I have selected 1215 and also in continuous improvement/process improvement where i have selected 1122.

Below are my roles and responsibilities - can anybody comment on whether i selected the correct NOC:

Customer Service/Operation (NOC 1215):
· Procuring space with carriers and passing instructions to operations team for preparation of documents and physical handling of cargo.
· Supervising and training of new team members handling Air Freight Export shipments.
· Ensuring that all team members follow internal IOP’s and Customer SOP’s while performing their duties.
· Coordination with destination offices in order to ensure smooth handling of cargo at destination.
· Coordinating with local transportation and customs team to ensure smooth operation according to customer requirement and SOP.
· Handling of key accounts in an efficient and proactive manner.
· Providing best in class customer service to the customers and handling any exceptions in an efficient and effective manner.
· Providing spot quotes to customer and responding to their queries.
· Preparing and sharing performance reports with the customers.
· Proactive tracking and monitoring of cargo until it is delivered to the final consignee.
· Working with carriers to secure fastest possible transit time for the shipments.
· Guiding and operation team to ensure correct documentation and processes are followed during handling of the cargo at airport.
· Guiding and training of team members with regards to any new SOP, policy & general company wide initiatives.
· Supervising the Airport and operations team for movement and documentation of Dangerous Goods.
· Managing internal KPI’s and ensuring that targets are met, by training and guiding team members.
Maintaining and Procuring of Master Airway bill inventory from partner airlines

First Choice/Quality Improvement (1122):
· Drive overall First Choice (Six Sigma Quality Program) implementation, planning and execution throughout the country.

· Deliver training on Performance Dialogue, Problem Solving, Gemba Walk etc. to drive
· continuous improvement and service excellence in the organization.
· Probe improvement areas leading to process efficiency and service excellence.
· Running process excellence activity (PEA) focused on analyzing and improving current business processes in various areas. E.g. Operations, Customer Service, Finance etc.
· Worked in close co-ordination with the regional FC & Performance management teams to identify gaps and improvement areas in current methods and processes.
· Monitoring country operation KPI performance along with the regional team and presenting concrete feedback to Country Management.
· Working with local operation teams to review and improve KPI performance by establishing and implementing sustainable processes and solutions.
· Project lead for the implementation of new global IT system and various other related projects and tools.

Best Regards,

Faizan-ul-Haq
Hello Faizan,
I have the same duties and responsibilities as yours, could you please advise what noc did you choose ? I am talking about your ff experience