+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Quality Assurance Analyst

brad87

Jan 14, 2018
Hello everyone.
I work as Quality Assurance Analyst ( in a call center) I didn't find the right noc code. Can someone help me, to find the right noc?
Job description :
Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
 Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
 Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and
individual level.
 Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
 Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
 Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
 Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
 Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
 Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
 Perform other duties as assigned.

Thank you in advance

Shashank4874

Aug 3, 2020
Hey Brad! I have the same profile. I am also struggling in finding correct NOC. As per my research it might be 1122 or 6314. I am absolutely not sure. Do you have some findings?

Andrav

Nov 28, 2020
Hello! I am struggling to find my NOC as well. I work as a Patient Experience Intelligence Manager - analyzing the Patient Experience data that comes from surveys and working with important stakeholders to drive improvement by recommending best practices. I also conduct quality checks but in Healthcare quality is more clinical driven than anything else, therefore there is nothing related to "quality" in my role description. I'm also setting the organizational KPIs related to PE which is one of the metrics on the CEO scorecard and is linked to financials.
Any advice on this would be highly appreciated as I found my role is a mix of many NOCs.

Thank you!