+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC on current work permit concern - Work History

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hi Guys,
I'm in process of building Express Entry Profile online, My Primary NOC is 1311 and I'm currently holding Post Grad Work Permit, with date issued 2017/11/25. I have two concern.
First is about Date I first became qualified to practice in this occupation. What date should I put on? the date I first started working after graduation or date on work permit?

Second is there is no digit NOC code on my current work permit and no employer and Occupation is Open. Should you I put NOC 1311 (as it's my primary occupation) on the question Four digit NOC code of current work permit?

And one more question about Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment issued for the job offer in Canada? for my situation is No, correct? because I graduated from Canadian Institution with MBA degree and got job offer from local company?

Thank you for your time.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Either your graduation date or the date you start working. If you are applying under CEC, this doesn't really matter

No

No

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Either your graduation date or the date you start working. If you are applying under CEC, this doesn't really matter

No

No
Thank you for the response.
There is no answer No/Not Application for Four digit NOC code of current work permit? it has to be specified one code I believe. so what should I put in that case.

Thank you,

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thank you for the response.
There is no answer No/Not Application for Four digit NOC code of current work permit? it has to be specified one code I believe. so what should I put in that case.

Thank you,
You shouldn't see this question at all. Did you say yes to the question asking if you have valid job offer. Change that answer to No