+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC job title is not matching

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
No never , titles are like dog names.

the visa officer is only going to match what is mentioned in the lead statement and duties and responsibilities of the NOC.

Even employment requirements are not to be considered
Should I leave the job title the way it is? It won’t cause any problems if my NOC code is correct???

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
You
Yes
You can leave the title the way it is

Make sure the duties are mentioned appropriately
thanks man! One thing! Should have to paraphrase the duties mentioned in cic website or some similarity in words and sentence would be acceptable? My lead statement is written in the simple words in the NOC code and I understand that I have done those duties in actual job. Not all but some. I mean there are total 10 lead duties in the NOC. I have performed 7 of them and others duties that not mentioned in the NOC code? Would it be okay if I write 7 out of 10 duties and other non related that I have performed

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
You

thanks man! One thing! Should have to paraphrase the duties mentioned in cic website or some similarity in words and sentence would be acceptable? My lead statement is written in the simple words in the NOC code and I understand that I have done those duties in actual job. Not all but some. I mean there are total 10 lead duties in the NOC. I have performed 7 of them and others duties that not mentioned in the NOC code? Would it be okay if I write 7 out of 10 duties and other non related that I have performed
7 out of 10 are fine

Preferably the 3 which do not match should be the last ones in the NOC

Yes , no cut/paste , just pick up some keywords and use them when you write those duties into sentences

Samirpanara86

Sep 11, 2020
7 out of 10 are fine

Preferably the 3 which do not match should be the last ones in the NOC

Yes , no cut/paste , just pick up some keywords and use them when you write those duties into sentences
Thanks bro! Yeah I’m gonna do like this! Thanks for your suggestions and time. I really appreciate that!

Adnan_990

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hi All,

I am little bit confused about my Job title.
My job duties and responsibilities matched with NOC Code 1311, but my job title is different in my job letter.

I just want to know that it is mandatory to match NOC code and job title??

Please help I RECEIVED MY ITA.
Please help,

Thanks in advance.
Hey boss, I am in the same boat and I received my ITA just today
Can you please in lighten me about your experience ?
thank you