+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc Help

pairohit

Feb 22, 2024
I am working oracle plsql software developer but my organisation has mentioned following roles and responsibilities in the reference letter and not ready to tweak it stating organization policies, I am now confused what noc code to mention in my pr application, can you help me with the same

"An Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and delivering significant components of engineering solutions to accomplish business goals efficiently and reliably. Key responsibilities of this role include active participation in the design of their solution components, investigating re-use, ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, reliable, maintainable, and can be integrated successfully into the overall solution and environment with clear, robust and well tested deployments.
Engineers actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of components by applying the learning from monitoring and observation, automating towards zero touch, and championing a 'DevOps' mind-set.

nocfinder.com

Feb 26, 2024
I am working oracle plsql software developer but my organisation has mentioned following roles and responsibilities in the reference letter and not ready to tweak it stating organization policies, I am now confused what noc code to mention in my pr application, can you help me with the same

"An Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and delivering significant components of engineering solutions to accomplish business goals efficiently and reliably. Key responsibilities of this role include active participation in the design of their solution components, investigating re-use, ensuring that solutions are fit for purpose, reliable, maintainable, and can be integrated successfully into the overall solution and environment with clear, robust and well tested deployments.
Engineers actively look for opportunities to improve the availability and performance of components by applying the learning from monitoring and observation, automating towards zero touch, and championing a 'DevOps' mind-set.
Your NOC is likely 21230