+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC help

V

VPJ

Hi friends and senior members,

Greetings. Could you please help me in determining the NOC classification for the following job description (it's my current position with the Head Office of a multi-national retailer)? Please note the education requirements and job responsibilities of the job description below. Upon searching the NOC website i found only unskilled job NOC 1524 (this job requires no college education) with slightly similar job responsibilities and almost similar job title. Am assessing the NOC code for my eligibility for the CEC. Thanks a lot.

Position title: Replenishment Analyst

Postion Responsibilities
•Collaborate with Buyers and Merchandising Assistants on a daily basis to determine merchandise plans to support the department sales plans and initiate purchase orders and determine optimal distribution for each store to support plans and/or respond to sales variances.

•Monitor, create, and analyze day to day creation of replenishment and manual purchase orders using a variety of replenishment & purchase order systems to effectively flow inventory to warehouses and stores for assigned departments optimizing instock and executing effective inventory flow adjusting to sales fluctuations and keeping within set inventory budgets.

•Research and investigate store and warehouse out of stocks and implement corrective action

•Update and correct replenishment settings on-line, and communicate action taken

•Determine best solutions for flowing merchandise to meet inventory targets

•Responsible for reviewing, updating and adjusting seasonal profiles for specific categories

•Responsible for availability at DC and Store level

•Analyze reports daily to identify issues that impact in-stock/inventory

•Communicate stock availability issues to merchandise group

•Collaborate with Logistics and Vendors to resolve DC problem freight and non-compliance issues

•Review replenishment strategies with our suppliers to ensure that they meet Wal-Mart expectations on in-stock and inventory targets

•Provide guidance and support to stores.

•Identify and resolve Aged Inventory in the DC’s and recommend corrective action

•Enter Forecast for new items

•Responsible for new item and new vendor set-up into the replenishment system

•Analyze past and current business and provide recommendation to Replenishment Mgr and merchandising on improvement opportunities.

•Stock balancing within distribution centers

•Review of Supplier minimum’s and recommend changes to the Replenishment Manager

Quailifications
•Bachelor’s Degree and or/minimum 2 years Operations, Replenishment or Supply Chain experience

•Minimum 1 year inventory control/merchandising and/or retail experience is necessary

•Strong decision making and problem solving skills

•Understanding of the “Supply Chain” process

•Logistics background

•Strong analytical skills and attention to detail

•Self-starter with flexibility to meet challenging priorities while adhering to departmental deadlines

•Able to work under pressure and cope with high volume workload

•Effective verbal and written communication skills

•Proficient computer skills – Access, Excel, CCS, DSS, and HOST

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Can you clarify where you work? I don't mean the company, I mean - are you in a corporate office, or in a warehouse?

V

VPJ

Hi jes_ON,

Thanks for your reply. I work in the Corporate office. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

V

VPJ

Cud u Please advice jes_ON? It seems there's no Noc code applicable to me. Thanks.

anser0131

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2012
Doc's Request.
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-02-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013 "Med Received" 11-04-2013 "In Process" 10-05-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-07-2013 "Decision Made" 08-07-2013
You can email noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca if you need to determine your NOC.

In order for them to provide you with a potential NOC code, they require the following additional information about the occupation:

- a detailed description of the main duties;
- the education required for entry into the occupation; and
- the type of establishment in which the work is performed.

For reasons of security and privacy they ask that you do not send them any personal documentation electronically, such as resumes and government-issued case numbers or information. Therefore, their system removes automatically any attached files.

kpadmaraman

Star Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
Doc's Request.
20-10-2012 (RCMP)
AOR Received.
31-07-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
31-07-2012
Med's Request
22-10-2012
Med's Done....
01-11-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
I tried emailing them my roles and responsibilities to get the NOC code. But they did not accept email and wanted me to send MAIL to their address in Quebec.

Labour Market Information Division
140 Promenade du Portage
Phase IV, Level 4
Gatineau (QC), K1A 0J9

I mailed my Employers letter explaining my Roles and Responsibilities and they got back with the NOC code. It took 1 - 1.5 months, but neverthless, it helped.
Or you can email: noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca and ask them what to do. They will surely guide you.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
VPJ said:
Thanks for your reply. I work in the Corporate office. Would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
Well, you don't say anything about supervising/managing other people, so i can't really go with a supervisory or management type job. I would recommend consulting with HRSDC...

There's 1122 -
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/ProfileKeyword.aspx?val=1&val1=1122&val11=business+services&val12=0&val13=0&val14=&val15=0&val16=0
supply chain process analyst

There is 1225 - even tho there isn't a specific title, it seems to sort-of fit -
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/ProfileKeyword.aspx?val=1&val1=1225&val11=business+services&val12=0&val13=0&val14=&val15=0&val16=0

V

VPJ

Thanks jes_ON and other seniors. I will try to touch base with the HRSDC. Good luck to all. :)

Replen

Nov 28, 2012
kpadmaraman said:
I tried emailing them my roles and responsibilities to get the NOC code. But they did not accept email and wanted me to send MAIL to their address in Quebec.

Labour Market Information Division
140 Promenade du Portage
Phase IV, Level 4
Gatineau (QC), K1A 0J9

I mailed my Employers letter explaining my Roles and Responsibilities and they got back with the NOC code. It took 1 - 1.5 months, but neverthless, it helped.
Or you can email: noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca and ask them what to do. They will surely guide you.

@kpadmaraman - I work as a Replenishment Analyst at a well known retailer. Could you please let me know the NOC they provided you with. Awaiting your response... please...Thank you

armag90

Apr 23, 2016
Hey Guys

4 years later, i have the same question. Did anyone come to know about the NOC for this position? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!1