+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC HELP... Please Please Help

ranas

Apr 5, 2019
Hello everyone . I am applying for fsw and i am really confused about my NOC. I am getting different views from different consultants regarding the NOC . I believe its NOC 1112 but i would really appreciate if someone with NOC 1112 can help me on this.

Position : Junior Financial Analyst
Company type : Supplier of medical products .

Duties & responsibilities :

· Preparation of company’s balance sheets, P&L statements and cash flow reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis for senior management.

· Provides revenue forecast for current month, current quarter, YTD and full year compared to budget and quarterly forecasts.

· Assists in preparation of company’s annual budgeting.

· Performs analysis and reporting of company’s inventory, expenses, profit and sales margins.

· Provides analysis and support for new product costing.

· Prepares charts, spreadsheets and reports for analysis for departmental heads.

· Creates financial models to aid in business decision making process.

· Review and approve invoices for payment.

· Prepares ad-hoc financial reports and analysis for company as required.

As per the CIC this is mentioned :

Financial analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
  • Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
  • Analyze investment projects
  • Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender
  • Follow up on financing projects with financial backers
  • Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
  • Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
  • Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.

Please help me in determining if my responsibility and noc is correct for 1112

Alica

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
It seems you do qualify for Noc1112 but let the seniors be in a better position to help you out or consult a lawyer . Senior like :
@scylla and few others might help u out with this

Cutemom

Dec 23, 2018
Hello everyone . I am applying for fsw and i am really confused about my NOC. I am getting different views from different consultants regarding the NOC . I believe its NOC 1112 but i would really appreciate if someone with NOC 1112 can help me on this.

Position : Junior Financial Analyst
Company type : Supplier of medical products .

Duties & responsibilities :

· Preparation of company’s balance sheets, P&L statements and cash flow reports on monthly, quarterly and annual basis for senior management.

· Provides revenue forecast for current month, current quarter, YTD and full year compared to budget and quarterly forecasts.

· Assists in preparation of company’s annual budgeting.

· Performs analysis and reporting of company’s inventory, expenses, profit and sales margins.

· Provides analysis and support for new product costing.

· Prepares charts, spreadsheets and reports for analysis for departmental heads.

· Creates financial models to aid in business decision making process.

· Review and approve invoices for payment.

· Prepares ad-hoc financial reports and analysis for company as required.

As per the CIC this is mentioned :

Financial analysts perform some or all of the following duties:
  • Evaluate financial risks, prepare financial forecasts, financing scenarios and other documents concerning capital management, and write reports and recommendations
  • Plan short- and long-term cash flows and assess financial performance
  • Analyze investment projects
  • Advise on and participate in the financial aspects of contracts and calls for tender
  • Follow up on financing projects with financial backers
  • Develop, implement and use tools for managing and analyzing financial portfolio
  • Prepare a regular risk profile for debt portfolios
  • Assist in preparing operating and investment budgets.

Please help me in determining if my responsibility and noc is correct for 1112
Please which consultant can i use to get a suitable noc for my job title